Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comenity Bank/Forever 21 - Acct Reported Late

tag
JayPaulM29
Regular Contributor

Comenity Bank/Forever 21 - Acct Reported Late

I got a notice from Experian that this account was reported late, so I called F21 to see what was going on because they assured when I made a payment, my account was current before the July statement was cut. 

I spoke to a supervisor who assured me that they did not report and lates to the CRA and from the looks of my account, everything is current. He explicitly stated, from the looks of my account, nothing was reported and he doesn't understand why Experian dinged it at being 30 days late. So I am currently disputing this and hoping for the best outcome. Any advice?

EQ 686 TU 692 EX 673// Goal 725's across///Gardening 2/20/15...Up for air 11/20/15
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Comenity Bank/Forever 21 - Acct Reported Late

When you dispute it with the CRAs, send in a copy of your payment history on your F21 account. That will show that you have no lates and that will be evidence for the CRAs to remove the negative.

Good luck and let’s us know the outcome.
Message 2 of 4
JayPaulM29
Regular Contributor

Thanks. I called Experian after I filed the dispute and put it all on the table. She they will correct the reporting issue and I should see the change in 24-72 hours. 

EQ 686 TU 692 EX 673// Goal 725's across///Gardening 2/20/15...Up for air 11/20/15
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great news.

Glad it all worked out for you.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.