cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DOFD?

Jacque20

DOFD?

Hi, new to the forums. Repairing my credit and I can across this account. Is my DOFD correct based on my payment history? 

I have sporadic lates across 2013-2017. My first one is October 2013 and my last one is October 2017. I made my last payment in December 2017 which paid off my car loan. My DOFD is listed as December 2017. Is this correct? 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
gdale6

Re: DOFD?

@Jacque20 wrote:

Hi, new to the forums. Repairing my credit and I can across this account. Is my DOFD correct based on my payment history? 

I have sporadic lates across 2013-2017. My first one is October 2013 and my last one is October 2017. I made my last payment in December 2017 which paid off my car loan. My DOFD is listed as December 2017. Is this correct? 

A DoFD is only set when an account is charged off. I dont see that this one did so.

Message 2 of 4
FireMedic1
Super Contributor

It will become a clean account when the last late falls off. Now if it was a per say 90 day late. It will fall off when the 30 day that led to the 90 ages to 7 yrs. Or as they call it a string of lates.

My posts are JMHO. My siggy is not to brag at all. Just sharing my experiences after learning here from rebuild to recovery after BK DC @ 540's. Help fellow members accomplish the rebuild when you do it right and play the FICO Credit Game.
Message 3 of 4
Jacque20

Ok. Thanks! 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.