cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email for corporate offices for goodwill letters

Boxermom1
Established Member

Email for corporate offices for goodwill letters

Good afternoon all.  I have googled for email addresses till my fingers are ready to fall off.  I have not been able to find email addresses of actual people to write a Goodwill letter to beg forgiveness.  I have also scoured this forum looking for answers, but to no avail.  Can anybody possibly help me?  I have addresses taken from my credit report, but I'm afraid of those getting lost in the shuffle, as I'm guessing they are generic.  I need emails for the following:

Care Credit/Synchony Bank

Comenity Capital/UltaMC

Capital One Bank

Merrik Bank

Barclay Bank of Delaware

Lending Club Bank

Also an update one my paypal account.  I was able to find the email address for someone at PayPal Credit by way of this forum.  I emailed a lady named Bonnie, and she called that evening and took off a 30 day late payment from Dec 2020. Yay!!!

So any help anyone could pass along, it would be so totally appreciated

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/html/assets/challenge.png
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
CH-7-Rebuilding
Valued Contributor

Re: Email for corporate offices for goodwill letters

@Boxermom1 wrote:

Good afternoon all.  I have googled for email addresses till my fingers are ready to fall off.  I have not been able to find email addresses of actual people to write a Goodwill letter to beg forgiveness.  I have also scoured this forum looking for answers, but to no avail.  Can anybody possibly help me?  I have addresses taken from my credit report, but I'm afraid of those getting lost in the shuffle, as I'm guessing they are generic.  I need emails for the following:

Care Credit/Synchony Bank

Comenity Capital/UltaMC

Capital One Bank

Merrik Bank

Barclay Bank of Delaware

Lending Club Bank

Also an update one my paypal account.  I was able to find the email address for someone at PayPal Credit by way of this forum.  I emailed a lady named Bonnie, and she called that evening and took off a 30 day late payment from Dec 2020. Yay!!!

So any help anyone could pass along, it would be so totally appreciated

I don't have any specific addresses but I would recommend you utilized "LinkedIn."   Most professionals are listed there and you can search by company, etc.   Good luck.

Message 2 of 3
FireMedic1
Super Contributor

Re: Email for corporate offices for goodwill letters

ceoemail.com most are listed. Good Luck.

Homeowner since Sept 2020. My posts are JMHO. My siggy is not to brag. Just sharing my experiences after BK from learning here from rebuild to recovery from the @ 540's.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.