Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Firstsource Advantage

tag
JPeanut503
Frequent Contributor

Firstsource Advantage

I have been searching for an email contact or a direct contact for Firstsource Advantage LLC unsuccessfully.  In fact I only found a couple of posts in here about the CA and no one ever responded with any information...so I am taking a shot in the dark that maybe someone has helpful information now?  I sent a PFD to their main address which is where my bills are coming from and that seems to also be all I can find online.

Thanks in advance.

Beginning myfico score watch 608 (4/4/14)
EQ 652 (9/17/14) myfico
TU 641 (9/17/14) myfico
EX 671 (9/17/14) myfico
**Goal Score: 700 across the board
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
p-
Valued Contributor

Re: Firstsource Advantage

JPeanut503 wrote: I have been searching for an email contact or a direct contact for Firstsource Advantage LLC

Their parent company web site is here: http://www.firstsource.com/contactus.aspx

This LMGTFY link should give you a ton of email addresses to choose from:  http://bit.ly/1djDBYh

Enjoy...

From FDCPA.me, via Google:

First Source Advantage, a collection agency, apparently calls from call centers in the India and the United States. Return calls to:

(800) 430-7345 or 800-430-7345
(866) 798-7783 or 866-798-7783

Firstsource Solutions Limited, Firstsource Advantage, LLC’s parent corporation, is a business processing outsourcing company based in India. Much of FirstSource Advantage’s operations are based in India. First Source Advantage’s business includes debt collection. Firstsource Solutions Limited is publicly traded in India.

On March 31, 2012, Firstsource Advantage, LLC filed an Annual Report with the Florida Division of Corporations stating that the company’s headquarter’s address is :

205 Bryant Woods South
Amherst, New York 14228

The company’s legal name is “Firstsource Advantage, LLC” rather than “First Source”. Firstsource Advantage, LLC is a limited liability company registered with the State of New York on April 27, 1995. Firstsource Advantage, LLC is a subsidiary of Firstsoucre Solutions Limited. Firstsource Solutions Limited employs over 10,000 people worldwide including in India, the United States, and the United Kingdom. First Source Advantage’s website is : http://www.firstsource (which is a “.com”).

Firstsource Advantage, LLC registered with the Division of Corporations of the Florida Secretary of State to transact business in Florida on January 18, 2008. According to Firstsource’s registation with the Florida Secretary of State, the “[n]ature of businesses or purposes to be conducted or promoted in Florida” is “debt collection via telephone and mail.”

FirstSource is licensed to collect consumer debts in the State of Florida. Firstsource Collections’ Indian parent has stated that Firstsource collects as first party and third party. (“First Party” means that a collection agency or its affiliate purchased the account.)

During the period beginning January 1, 2010, and ending December 31, 2011, Firstsource Advantage was sued in approximately 144 lawsuits in federal courts which alleged that Firstsource Advantage, LLC violated the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act.

Message 2 of 11
p-
Valued Contributor

Good luck.

Message 3 of 11
JPeanut503
Frequent Contributor

Thank you!

EQ 652 (9/17/14) myfico
TU 641 (9/17/14) myfico
EX 671 (9/17/14) myfico
Message 4 of 11
JPeanut503
Frequent Contributor

Someone from Firstsource actually just called and left me a message....imagine that, someone asctually leaving a message from a CA?  Fingers crossed it's about my PFD request........

EQ 652 (9/17/14) myfico
TU 641 (9/17/14) myfico
EX 671 (9/17/14) myfico
Message 5 of 11
JPeanut503
Frequent Contributor

FINALLY - Firstsource Advantage

Just spoke to a gentalman at Firstsource Advantage and he agreed to PFD!!  He said the letter will be in the mail tomorrow verifying that it will be removed from all 3 CRA's.  I am SO happy I could get up and do the happy dance!  Finally some good news after all of my hard work. Smiley Happy

EQ 652 (9/17/14) myfico
TU 641 (9/17/14) myfico
EX 671 (9/17/14) myfico
Message 6 of 11
p-
Valued Contributor

Re: FINALLY - Firstsource Advantage

@JPeanut503 wrote:

Just spoke to a gentalman at Firstsource Advantage and he agreed to PFD!!  He said the letter will be in the mail tomorrow verifying that it will be removed from all 3 CRA's.  I am SO happy I could get up and do the happy dance!  Finally some good news after all of my hard work. Smiley Happy

That's awesome.  The rewards of persistence, eh?

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@JPeanut503 wrote:

Someone from Firstsource actually just called and left me a message....imagine that, someone asctually leaving a message from a CA?  Fingers crossed it's about my PFD request........

Would you happen to have contact info, please? 

Message 8 of 11
JPeanut503
Frequent Contributor

pm sent

EQ 652 (9/17/14) myfico
TU 641 (9/17/14) myfico
EX 671 (9/17/14) myfico
Message 9 of 11
raydmercer2345
Regular Contributor

could you please send me the contact info also?

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.