Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How will foreclosure show on a credit report

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

How will foreclosure show on a credit report

Hello.  recently received my Equifax credit report, 3 months ago did my Experian Credit Report.  I know I have a foreclosure.  didnt get much of a choice thanks to it not being able to go short sale and me moving to another state

However where would I look on either report or where would it show on either report if I had a foreclosure?  I'm only seeing a "negative" account listed and nothing really else listed other than that for my mortgage.  I can see it was reported the balance is zero now.  not sure if I'm just missing something or just what or if possibly it wasnt reported as a foreclosure

Am trying to move again and am concerned about applying and then finding out nope they cant accept me due to a foreclosure.  but not really seeing it unless I missing something

just rechecked the credit report from Equifax -- under "status" for the mortgage it says "120+ or more".  but under the "comments" section it does state foreclosure, just not as a status.  does it matter either way?

Experian Score 3months ago was 677

Experian Score today is 678

Equifax Score today is 648

Transunion, havent checked yet

thanks, AlexieNichole

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Re: How will foreclosure show on a credit report

Moved to Rebuilding

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.