Smarter
Regular Contributor

Re: IC Systems

Just sent it...
Message 62 of 76
Anonymous
Not applicable

I sent off an email to IC Systems yesterday and just got the email back today that they are going to delete!!!!! Yeah!  Last collection....gone!

Thanks to all the folks at the forums and Smarter, I reiterate....you are the best for providing me with an email address that finally worked!

I can't wait to see what my scores are going to be. Smiley Very Happy

Message 63 of 76
Smarter
Regular Contributor

YAY!!
Message 64 of 76
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can someone PM me the email address.  Thanks in advance.
Message 65 of 76
Smarter
Regular Contributor

Just sent it...
Message 66 of 76
meehan20
Valued Member

can someone PM me the address too. I have a $102 collection. Fax didn't work, called twice and of course you get no where doing that. Thanks!
EQUIFAX
06/30/06- 713
12/12/07- 375
10/17/08- 457
3/10/2010- 519
$13,000 worth of debt still out there in collections/charged off accounts.
Message 67 of 76
alleycat1975
Regular Contributor

Can someone please send me the email address as well?  I have 2 collections with IC systems (one for 88 from a dentists office and the other for 190 from a veteranarian)   I'm planning on paying them both in full in August but would like to have this info to request the deletion Smiley Happy

Thanks April

Message 68 of 76
Anonymous
Not applicable

How long is it typically taking IC systems to get back to people? I sent an e-mail on Friday and I haven't heard anything yet. I realize it was a long weekend and I am probably just stressing somewhat but everyone else seems get a very quick reply.

I guess I just need to calm down, I will give it til this Friday and then send again.

Message 69 of 76
Anonymous
Not applicable

I always send my emails to ca monday morning. It puts you right at the top of the list for when they check their email. Works like a charm

Message 70 of 76
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.