Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IC Systems

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: IC Systems

At the time of the email had you paid the debt? Did you pay to the OC or the CA. I'm dealing with IC now and they are being anything but cooperative. My OC is willing to accept payment and say they'll pull the collection but won't give me anything in writing. Would you pay the OC and then dispute, or email this guy first. Could you pm me his email address?

Message 71 of 76
lalaredd
Valued Member

Can someone email me the email address for IC Sytems, Thanks

:

Starting Score: 515 Jan. 28th 2011
Current Score: 670 Today EQ
746 Today TU
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Current Score: 648
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 72 of 76
MYFICOisWACKO2
Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
No problem. It was actually just a magicians trick you too can replicate.

Google, Advanced Search, in exact phrase enter "@icsystem.com" with the quotes. I really lucked out with IC Systems in this case because I found the names of folks you need.

You can do the same thing for any company if you know their website. Odds are very, very good you will find one or more Email addresses out there. With those in hand, you simply reverse engineer the Email addresses into the Email addresses you want.

Most Email addresses are in one of a couple of formats. John Smith with bigcreditor.com is likely one of these:

Very interesting...I just hope you are never looking for me LOL!  This is great info THANKS N_B!

myFICOisNOTWACKO but MYFICOisWACKO get it?!?
6.18.2011Lender pull:
EX-640 Fair Issac V2/TUClassic 04-658/EQ Beacon 5-741
5.20.2011 myFICO pulls:
TU 789 EQ 727
Closed on home 6/27/2011! 180K 4.625% Thanks myFICO!
Message 73 of 76
MYFICOisWACKO2
Contributor

This was one of the funniest threads I have read in a while.  Poor Ken@IC Congrats guys!

myFICOisNOTWACKO but MYFICOisWACKO get it?!?
6.18.2011Lender pull:
EX-640 Fair Issac V2/TUClassic 04-658/EQ Beacon 5-741
5.20.2011 myFICO pulls:
TU 789 EQ 727
Closed on home 6/27/2011! 180K 4.625% Thanks myFICO!
Message 74 of 76
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

Thats how i figure out alot of my email addresses...its gets tough when a company has so many subdivisions. Kay Jewelers/Signet Jewelers.

Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 75 of 76
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Just paid an old medical bill off with them today. Would not do a PFD but my friends in high places will politely have them "remove" it Smiley Very Happy

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 76 of 76
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.