cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's Capital One not reporting to Equifax or Transunion?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's Capital One not reporting to Equifax or Transunion?

Has anybody else notice that?!  I have three Capital One cards and none of the three has reported to Equifax or Transunion for the month of April...

8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: It's Capital One not reporting to Equifax or Transunion?

I have 2 Cap1 accounts and both reported in April and May on all three.

Message 2 of 9
rbentley
Established Contributor

My QS1 reported to all 3 in April and May.

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Looks like I'm the only one Smiley Indifferent

Message 4 of 9
Moneyklutz
Frequent Contributor

...Might be worth a hop on chat or a phone call to ask why they consider you special vs the rest of us? (mine reported normally to all three as well)

I'm a big fan of proactive measures when it comes to all things credit related Smiley Wink

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have 2 Cap1 cards. One is new so it may post later this month, got it at the end of last month. The other has not reported to transunion for may, usually reports on the 11th. Reported to Equifax and Experian on the 11th
Message 6 of 9
Aspireto850
Established Contributor

I had a Capital One/Neiman Marcus card which was a CO and miraculously the tradeline fell off all 3 of my credit bureaus in the last month. I dont know why but am not questioning it and just praying it stays off. It makes paying the balance alot easier bcuz now I don't have to ask for a PFD!!

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm having issues as well with Capital One not reporting my history of payment to transunion, experian, and equifax. I have been with them for 2 years. I made payments late or missed, and capital one reported it the first 6 months. For the next 1 year and a .5 made my payment on time, and the reporting stopped. I contacted capital one by phone to make them aware of the non reporting, contacted transunion, contacted equifax, and tried to dispute it with credit karma. NO UPDATE as it stands. If I missed a payment I bet it would get reported. Anyone have the issue resolved?

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: It's Capital One not reporting to Equi fax or Trans union?

I'm having issues as well with Capital One not reporting my history of payment to transunion, experian, and equifax. I have been with them for 2 years. I made payments late or missed, and capital one reported it the first 6 months. For the next 1 year and a .5 made my payment on time, and the reporting stopped. I contacted capital one by phone to make them aware of the non reporting, contacted transunion, contacted equifax, and tried to dispute it with credit karma. NO UPDATE as it stands. If I missed a payment I bet it would get reported. Anyone have the issue resolved?

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.