Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macys has looong memory!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Macys has looong memory!

Just to share...

i am credit rebuilding from a bad divorce in 97"...at the time i was only 25, became a single mom and decided to feed my kids instead of pay my credit cards...everything has aged off and i have almost clean (except 5 medical co on TU, which I am disputing) credit...just this past 2 months i began to apply for credit again (have been AU on visa from new DH, who's scores are in 800's)...I applied and received a AMEX Blue, Amazon Visa and GE Money MC (last 2 with low cl and huge APR, will sox draw) and was recently denied for a Discover More d/t co on TU...I decided to try for a retail to liven up the mix and applied for a Macys...got thank you message online and decided to call BD #from here...the CSR was able to bring up my old account from 97' and stated the balance($900) that i owe...the lady was rude of course and what i wanted to ask her was if i paid the balance would they open the account again from that date...

has anyone had this experience and what happened?

What other retail card would be good if I can't get this one?

Which credit cards report AU?

Fako-TU 650/Ex 699/Eq 693

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.