Before you do anything google the HIPAA Letter Process follow it exactly as laid out. If you have problems finding the website or any questions PM me.
So a little over a month ago I had disputed a medical collection on my report that was successfully removed with all 3 cras. Fast forward to now and it's back but with a different agency. Can I just keep disputing it if it comes back and it will be removed?
If its not yours you will need to use the laws afforded you in the FCRA as to ID Theft to get it permanently excluded from your CR.
If it is yours then you need to take care of it or it will most likely keep coming back and moving to different CAs.
For unpaid medical debt that is reporting on your CR:
1. Call the OC and see if insurance can be billed, if not then
2. see if you qualify for Charity Care, if not then
3. ask that they recall the collection in exchange for full payment
4. Send the reporting CA a PFD offer
5. Google the HIPAA Process and contact its creator for help