Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Midland credit manag.

tag
chrissy122g
Valued Member

Midland credit manag.

I just pulled Equifax and Midland Credit Managment has an acct for on there with a balance of $1279..I have no idea what acct this is for...I have got nothing in the mail at all...it does say date of last activity/payment was 6/2003.....so please tell me if I am wrong.....1st I need to DV....also according to state of Florida...the SOL has also run out  (4 years) What else should I do?? Any ideas....besides dispute it?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Midland credit manag.

Correct DV first. Next is dispute with the CRA. If Midland validates without sending you a response to your DV then you have them on a violation. The SOL only concerns if you can be legally sued.
Message 2 of 6
laryn41
Frequent Contributor

i hate midland...i have that on my report. but i paid them off. I wish I could delete them
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi chrissy, First step is disputing with the CRAs. Then DV (CMRRR).Do not be shocked if they do not answer. Besure to say,in DV, that you first found this on you CR. By law they must stop all collections of any kind until they verify. That also means reporting to CRA.
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got hit by these bottom feeders this year. The first week after I disputed the account on eq they sent me a bill and started calling. By the way had not found this site yet. After doing a little research on the net about them finding out what kind of company they were. I went to war sent CMRRR to corp. pres him self quoting FCRA and a copy of letter sent to state AG mine and his discribing how the company had nothing could produce nothing an were reporting fraudulent information. On the first call after the letter I told them to give me a supervisor (located overseas some where)best I can figure an to turn on the recorder they love to tell you about and quoting my letter. That was three months ago and they have been gone from credit report since.
Message 5 of 6
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Pymintz1, I split off your post and started a new one:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/fico/board/message?board.id=rebuildingcredit&thread.id=37684

Message Edited by llecs on 11-03-2008 05:39 PM
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.