Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEW COLLECTION!!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NEW COLLECTION!!!!!

This is...B***S***...I had a checking account with ASI Federal Credit Union for about a year when I was living in Louisiana...the account had an overdrawn balance that I forgot about....I moved to Texas..but since I am a junior..when I did a change of address...it only sent stuff that had Jr. on it..because of my father..this account was supposed to have Jr. on it because my father banked with them too...anyway...

When I went down there for Christmas..I got this statement...which was dated...December...I called..and they said they would accept payments...etc...the balance was $376.00...and I have paid $200.00..and have the cashed check copies...

Today I update my Truecredit..and a CA is reporting the balance for them....I'm ticked off...good thing is I'm going to Louisiana tomorrow for DW's sisters graduation..and I will be in there as soon as I get there...talking to a manager...

I can also pay the remaining balance tomorrow..and I had a check written out with the remaining balance on the counter...mailing it on Monday....here is the listing:

American Profit Recovery
Balance: $382
Date assigned: Dec 6, 2007
OC: ASI Federal Credit Union
Account Number: XX7530
Date Reported: Feb 5, 2008

This has not be on my reports since Feb....I definitely want some explaining...
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NEW COLLECTION!!!!!

I contacted the OC....ASI Federal Credit Union...she said...once the account is paid..they are going to pull it out of collections...but we have to pay them first...she said once I pay them...they will send us a letter...then report delete from the CRA...

I hope they stick to their words...I think "most" banks...with overdrawn accounts..take the account out of collections after the account has been PIF...

I had a account from Louisiana Federal Credit Union...that I had NO IDEA I still owned..the overdrawn balance $36.00..was put on my reports back in December..I paid and they deleted....so I will take their word for it..and pay it...Friday...
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.