Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navient Lates Removed

tag
New_Beginning
Frequent Contributor

Navient Lates Removed

Finally I was able to get two 60 lates removed from all three bureaus, although they are from 2012 it was great to have them gone, now Navient / Sallie Mae is listed as current / no missed payments. The lates were reported while I was in forbearance, thank goodness for the pack rat in me I found the letter from then Sallie Mae that I was in forbearance during the time of the two lates were reported. Now if I can get FedLoan to follow suit to remove a 60 day late from 2/2014 it would be great, as I have documentation that I was in forbearance at that time as well AND STILL in forberance, I have been dealing with this for a year now as soon as it reported I called them and it has been a battle since. Slowly but surely it is getting straight. 

Happy Hump Day Everybody! Smiley Happy

Starting Score: EQ 615 (MyFICO) TU 588 (Walmart) EX 576 (EX Website) Started this journey 06/26/2014
Current Score: EQ 710 (MyFICO) TU 673 (Walmart) TU 726 (MyFICO) EX 706 (MyFICO) As of Sep 2015
Goal Score: 750 or higher across the board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
mrsmajor

Re: Navient Lates Removed

try sending your forberance letter from Fedloan directly to the credit bereau. I did that and experian removed all lates from may 2015 to january 2015 in less than a week . still waiting on the results from TU and EQ.

Starting Score: 643
Current Score: 643
Goal Score:

Message 2 of 3
New_Beginning
Frequent Contributor

Re: Navient Lates Removed

@mrsmajor wrote:

try sending your forberance letter from Fedloan directly to the credit bereau. I did that and experian removed all lates from may 2015 to january 2015 in less than a week . still waiting on the results from TU and EQ.

Will do....thanks for the suggestion!

Starting Score: EQ 615 (MyFICO) TU 588 (Walmart) EX 576 (EX Website) Started this journey 06/26/2014
Current Score: EQ 710 (MyFICO) TU 673 (Walmart) TU 726 (MyFICO) EX 706 (MyFICO) As of Sep 2015
Goal Score: 750 or higher across the board

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.