Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help with Sending GW letters.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Need help with Sending GW letters.

I have a few GW letters I have written. I would like to email them, as well as mail the letters. How do I find email addresses for actual individuals at a company? If anyone has the email addresses of the below companies and has had success with GW letters, can you pm me, please.

US Bank- few lates on auto loan. Sold car so the loan is paid off

Sterling Jewelers- few lates

Robinson Raegan and Young- collections from CenturyLink. Should have never been sent but we did pay it after many calls and letters.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Need help with Sending GW letters.

I recommend sending them by regular mail to the office of the CEO. For emails try ceoemail.com

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Should I send a letter straight to the CEO's of each company or work my way up the chain? Also, any suggestions on obtaining account numbers for the accounts? The credit report from MyFICO doesn't give them. I think the Kay's one may show the last 3 or 4 numbers of that account.
Message 3 of 4
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
Should I send a letter straight to the CEO's of each company or work my way up the chain? Also, any suggestions on obtaining account numbers for the accounts? The credit report from MyFICO doesn't give them. I think the Kay's one may show the last 3 or 4 numbers of that account.

Go right to the top its what most do and what I did. People at that level have authority to do things. On the account numbers only way to get is to call the creditor but I just sent in my SSN on the letter and they were always able to find my account.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.