cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PFD ?

IamWesty12
Valued Member

PFD ?

Happy New Years to all my fab community credit peeps!

Quick question as I can't seem to find a concrete yes or no to this....does Central Portfolio Control do PFD?  Yet another old (set to fall off my CR early 2023) collections of $508 just mic dropped on my latest TU CR.  I have the last of my young, dumb and dumber 3 baddies set to fall off of TU on April 1 ish (offically expected date of removal is 10/2022 hence where I get April from) and then this one appears.  

Thank you as always for the pure awesome knowledge, gang!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
FireMedic1
Super Contributor

Re: PFD ?

The only thing I could find on these guys here was 2 times. They tried to collect on a debt that was already paid to another CA. Disputed and deleted. 3 yrs ago they were trying to collect for another CA. So no PFD found. Who's the creditor they are collecting on? You can then try to pay the OC if they still own it and ask to have them recall the debt. If it was sold to CPC.

Homeowner since Sept 2020. My posts are JMHO. My siggy is not to brag. Just sharing my experiences after BK from learning here from rebuild to recovery from the @ 540's.
Message 2 of 3
IamWesty12
Valued Member

Re: PFD ?

Thanks @FireMedic1 I am glad you couldn't find much on them either.  

The OC is JH Liquidating Trust.  This is my debt, 100%.  If I remember, I am thinking it was for a Victorias Secret card and Commenity was the bank issuer.  I believe the original CL was $500.  The time would add up correctly as I believe this card was opened in 2016 and that would explain the month/year that is says it will fall of my TU, which is 06/2023.  Do you happen to know anything about JH?  As always, thank you FM!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.