Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebuilding Credit

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Rebuilding Credit

Hello,
I read here a lot but this is my first post. I started rebuilding my credit 6 months ago. I started with 9 experian collections, 8 equifax collections, and 8 Transunion collections. Now I'm down to 1 Transunion, and 2 equifax and experian collections. My question is, if I opened secure credit cards with all the collections that I had, would just one or two keep my cards from graduating?
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Rebuilding Credit

Hey this is my first day posting on the forum also, welcome....Congrats on getting those collection accounts removed......how did you go about to do that? You should get two secured cards and pay them in full always on time and keep a low low balance.. no balance is better lol but less than 20%...Good luck!

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Rebuilding Credit

I got a credit builder installment loan, Discover secured credit card with $2500 limit, Wells Fargo secure credit card with $1000 credit, Capital one unsecured credit card with $400 credit limit, and a Bank of America secured credit card with a $300 credit limit. All together I keep my utilization under 10%. I've been doing that since April. And to Answer your Question, Sky Blue Credit Repair is working on my credit report. They are doing a fine job so far. I did have to pay for delete on some accounts. I asked to do this myself, but they must be able to talk better than me.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.