Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should I wait?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Should I wait?

I recently pulled my EQ credit report..because I same an old charge-off was deleted.I don't know if it was due to a dispute..or the GW I sent...but I have a mortgage loan in underwriting...but I wanted to send a GW to American Thrift & Finance...an old installment loan I had in 2003...the ar was stolen...and I had to pay the difference...anyway...there a 30+ lates on this account...I never paid because it was included in my fathers bankruptcy...so I figured that should have covered it...come to find out they covered most of it...but not all...I PIF the account last month..I did not want it deleted because it is my oldest account...

So my question is...should I wait until after the loan process to GW...or do it now...of they agree..this can have a big impact on my EQ report...what an it hurt...the DOLA is already pretty recent...on that report I only have 1 collection from 2005..and 1 charge-off from 2004...

I want to do this because..if I get the house...I need furniture and appliances...most places like Home Depot...and Rooms to Go..pull EQ...and it's my LOWEST score...What should I do???

TU-643 EX-618 EQ-594
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.