Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

THE 700 CLUB!! THANK YOU myFICO forums!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

THE 700 CLUB!! THANK YOU myFICO forums!

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank youuuuu and you and you and youuuu for all your posts and all the adice I could ever wish for!!

I started at the 400/500 level in 2012 when I graduated from college.  I got a job away from home and had to start my adult life with no credit and empty pockets...

After getting hit by that grownup train, I took things seriously, read and took all the sound advice I could find in these forums.

I started with a $500 secured credit card from Navy Federal and today, 3 years later, I finally joined the 700 club!

Back in 2012, I had a used car with 18% interest because that was the only deal I could score...

Today, I have a 0% auto loan, $30k+ combined credit limit and an AMEX! Me, with an AMEX? YESSSS!!!!

Thank you so much everyone, this forum has helped me tremendously improve my financial responsibilities and has opened doors to countless possibilities!

Now I can hopefully hit my 30s with a more solid financial situation.

Again, thank you everybody, you guys have no idea how much your contributions to this forum can actually help improve the lives of strangers out there!

Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: THE 700 CLUB!! THANK YOU myFICO forums!

Congrats on your success and hard work!

Message 2 of 23
CYBERSAM
Senior Contributor

Congrats, great job!

Message 3 of 23
MzOptimistic
Regular Contributor

Thanks for sharing. My current scores looks like your starting scores. I can't wait to join the 700 Club:-)  Congratulations!!!

CreditOne Platinum:$500/CreditOne American Express $500/Self Secured CC $575

Starting Scores in BK13: EX521,TU537,EX520
Current Scores as of April 2, 23: Waiting on Discharge: EX649,TU608,EX579
Goal Scores: EQ750,TU750,EX750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

All I can say is make improving your credit a hobbie and dont screw up! Youll get there before you know it!

Message 5 of 23
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Good job Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

i'll be doing a post like this sometime next month hopefully, but for the 600 club! LOL

Message 7 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good JOB! its nice seeing a lot of positive vibes around here...btw what car did you get? lol

Message 8 of 23
Existentialist
Frequent Contributor

Thank you for committing yourself to the task of becoming more financially literate.  Your time and effort is paying off. Thanx for sharing and continued success on your journey.

Message 9 of 23
gearsofwar421
Established Member

O I'm super duper jelly not hating tho I will be there soon enough still wanting for my garden to grow but good job
Message 10 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.