Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Timepayment Collection

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Timepayment Collection

If anyone has a similar experiance on what I'm about to say, please feel free to guide me on the correct steps.

I've been trying to contact this collector for 2 weeks every time I asked them about my account and what can I do to have this deleted, I would be put on hold then hung up on. Finally after yesterday I was able to get ahold of someone who was willing to help, he had a difficult time locating my account. Once he found it, he told me something was weird about it then told me he needed to talk with the supervisor. After about a 3-4 minute hold; he told me the supervisor doesn't want him touching my acocunt whatsoever even though he can help me resolve the collection but he had strict orders not to touch it. He even said they had a bad batch of account that were accidentally sent to collections. He gave me a number for a guy that will personally help me out but of course, nobody is returning my phone call.

Are there any solutions to resolve something like this? It's like their purposly running around from my money or their up to no good.

This is my only collection remaining on EX, the other 2 are free and clear.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Timepayment Collection

I would be calling the OC and dealing with them if at all possible.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@gdale6 wrote:

Sad thing is that is the original collector, they do their own in-house collection.

Message 3 of 4
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@gdale6 wrote:

Sad thing is that is the original collector, they do their own in-house collection.

If this is the original creditor with their in house collections then I suggest a BBB complaint be filed on them for shoddy business practices.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.