Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is Ex my lowest score?

tag
jbrown773
Contributor

Why is Ex my lowest score?

So running my reports my Ex is my lowest score... about 70 pts lower than my 2nd lowest and i'm confused becasue on paper it should be my best score. It has the least amount of Inq's less collections and my prefectly paid auto loan reported to Ex but not on the other 2. So any reason why its my lowest score compared to the rest? 

Starting Score: EQ FICO 582, TU 614, EX 528 9/13
Current Score: EQ FICO 648, TU 678, EX 663
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
DiabolicallyRandom
Established Contributor

Re: Why is Ex my lowest score?

Are the collections more recent on it? My reports all have exactly the same information and none of the scores are the same.  

Message 2 of 5
choppa02
Contributor

Im having the same problem as mentioned in a another thread, my ex is 606 eq 653 and tu 670. My tu is the cleanest but my ex and eq has the same tl
Message 3 of 5
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

While not explaining substantial differences in FICO scores between the CRAs, Fair Isaac markets FICO scoring algorithms to meet the specific needs of indivual customers.  The algoritms they license to each CRA are not identical.

Fair Isaac stated several years ago that the spread between CRAs, even with identical credit report information, can be as much as 20-30 points.

If more than that, there is usually some difference in the information with each agency.

Message 4 of 5
jbrown773
Contributor

My collections are all the same.. I have 3 and only 2 show up on my Ex I also have an auto loan which is only on ex so I would of thought that would be my highest score. 

Starting Score: EQ FICO 582, TU 614, EX 528 9/13
Current Score: EQ FICO 648, TU 678, EX 663
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.