cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yes we can do it , very excited !

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Contributor

Yes we can do it , very excited !

Only in 2 months my Fico 8 raise 44 points , my exp mortgate score raise 75 point , here what happen :
I add myjeweryclub trade line to my profile help my utilization from 98% down to 60 % , and paid off 4 collection account with portfolio (only update paid, not delete yet) , paid off 2 charge off account to zero , I can't imagine if after I bring my utilization down below to 9% by next month and portfolio will delete 4 collection account and i will pay off another 2 more charge off account i dont know how many point i will get more ? maybe another 30 point ? 2 months ago my exp mortgage score was 537 and now it up to 612 ( 75 point up total) , I need it above 620 to apply for mortgage in Oct , very excited right now , to all rebuilder yes we can do it , just always listen to all the advice in this forum , your dream will come soon than you expect ! thank you all.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Senior Contributor

Re: Yes we can do it , very excited !

Great job putting your foot down and tackle your old debts. Keep up the great work. It will pay off. Congrats

My posts are JMHO. I DO NOT claim to be a FICO expert. Just sharing my experiences from rebuild to recovery after BK DC. My siggy is not to brag at all. Just to show fellow members what can be accomplished when you do it right and play the FICO Credit Game.
Message 2 of 5

Grats to your success
"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

Message 3 of 5
Established Contributor

Did you ask for pay for delete before paying the collections?

Message 4 of 5
Contributor

Some agencies like Midland and Portfolio do it automatically!
FICO Scores
5/20/2019: EQ - 568 TU - 591 EX: 589
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.