Re: quick HIPAA question

What did the letter from the BBB say?
Message 41 of 43
blondie_keen
New Contributor

bbb of ND and MN 

dated may 8, 2009

your bbb has received your complaint. we have forwarded it to A R Audit Svs Inc asking for a written response. The company may respond to you directly. If they respond to the bbb, we will share that response with you.

your bbb will automatically follow up on your complaint. we will let you know if we do not receive a response within six weeks. you may access your complaint file blah blah blah

your bbb handles complaints involving marketplace transactions only for the amount of the goods or services. we cannot request compensation for you for time lost, inconvenience, or other consequential damages. the courts decide these amounts.

most businesses desire to resolve disputes. if you hear from the company, please let us know, so the bbb's record on this company is accurate.

the bbb's services are supported by its accredited businesses. thank you for using these services.

MAY 2009 FICO SCORES

EQ 639
TU 647
Message 42 of 43
blondie_keen
New Contributor

UPDATE!!!!!!!!

today in the mail i received a letter from the CA in charge of my medical collection. i'm assuming it's in response to the BBB complaint i filed against them.

here is the letter

enclosed is the itemization for the above named account that was paid in full 1/15/09. the appropriate credit bureau's were informed that account is paid in full. based on section 605 and 623 of the fair credit reporting act, will will not remove your delinquent accounts that were placed for collection and then paid.

if you have any questions, please call **** at *****. thank you.

they enclosed a copy of my medical bill from the hospital as well as a list of the dates and amounts that i paid the bill.

what the heck am i supposed to do now FUSED???!!!

i thought i did everything right and nothing has worked and it's been 4 months!! i'm getting very discouraged...

MAY 2009 FICO SCORES

EQ 639
TU 647
Message 43 of 43
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.