ok, so it is almost time for me to continue with the next step in the HIPAA process FUSED!
What is the next letter I need to get ready to send on April 1st since I have yet to get a confirmation/validation from the CA
thanks again! can't wait to FINALLY get this off my reports
ok it is OFFICIALLY the first day i can continue with my next step in the HIPAA process-now what FUSED??!!!
um ok...do you mean by going to each website and typing in the dispute number from the "verified" letters i received in the mail by the CRA's and check that way??
or is there another way...SORRY i'm confused
when i pulled up my EX report on their website under the medical collection it says under the status details:
this item was verified on march 2009 and remains unchanged
i'm not exactly sure where to go on the EQ website to see my disputed status. i finally just checked the box that i was denied credit in order to see my free report online but EQ came back with a message saying they are unable to deliver my credit file online...
am i missing the page where i enter my EQ confirmation number i received in the mail???!!!!
ok so i stumbled upon this one page where i entered my confirmation # from the letter in the mail i received and all it says is that they mailed a letter to me march 6, 2009 and one on feb 13, 2009 (which is i believe for when i updated my info for the beginning of the HIPAA process)
*all the letter states is that EQ has verified that the item in question belongs to me...
on my TU page where i can view my credit file/report under the collection is listed as: date verified 02/2009
HOPEFULLY THIS MEANS I'M READY FOR THE NEXT STEP-RIGHT??
thanks again FUSED for all of your help-i'd really be lost w/o it!
just patiently waiting for info on what my next step should be FUSED : )
i might get one of those "scenario letter" ready but i won't mail anything until i hear back from you
many thanks in advance again
After you receive the green card for the Alt Med DV letter to the CA, mail this follow-up dispute letter along with a copy of the green card from the ALT DV letter to the CRA(s) CMRRR. Good luck!
I already fashioned my letter and will send it out first thing tomorrow! So excited to get the ball rolling again.
I'll keep you all updated with my prognosis