cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

100 new Discover It card designs

Estimate your FICO® Score range for free

FICO® Score Estimator

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
New Contributor

100 new Discover It card designs

YMMV but I see about 100 new card designs for my Discover It.
Message 1 of 77
76 REPLIES 76
Super Contributor

Re: 100 new Discover It card designs

Was having a hard time choosing between iridescent and vinyl. Went with vinyl.

***AD SPACE AVAILABLE***
Message 2 of 77
Frequent Contributor

Yep. I also see over 100 designs available for the It card, but all I really asked for was a simple all Black design.

Message 3 of 77
Established Member

Had 142 options, went with the Vinyl design. Would like if they had a descent black design as well.

Message 4 of 77
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Thanks for sharing! I was hoping for black too....I’m going to go see what they have. 

AMEX Platinum, Gold, Reserve & SPG | PenFed PR VS | NFCU FS VS | Discover IT | Citibank DC WEMC l Capital One Venture VS | Nordstrom VS l Banana Republic LUXE V I Lowes I Macys I Wayfair I
Message 5 of 77
Established Contributor

Went with the black monogram...Close call between that and the Texas flag though!
Back In the garden June 2019 until TBD
FICO 8 Scores (Inquiries) May 29, 2019

Military Star - $8.7K | FCCU Platinum Signature VISA - $13K | Care Credit - $25K | Barclay AA Red MC - $5K | Best Buy Citi Visa - $3K | Cap1 Savor - $3.1K | USAA Signature VISA - $6K | PFCU Power Cash Rewards Signature VISA - $28.5K | CSR $15K | USAA AMEX - $12K | AMEX BCP - $35K | Chase Freedom Signature Visa- $7.5K | HSBC Rewards MC - $1.75K | CITI DC - $10.3K | Discover It - $16K | NFCU Cash Rewards Signature Visa - $10K | NFCU CLOC - $15K | TD Ameritrade Client Rewards Visa - $1.5K | Chase FU Signature $15K | Citi AA Plat MC $13K
AAoA 6 Yrs 10 Mos AoOA 16 Yrs 2 Mos AoYA 1 Mos
Currently 13/24
4/24 on 1/14/20
1/24 on 3/15/20
0/24 on 3/20/21
Installment Loans
BMW $36.4K of $65.3K @ .99% (44.3% Paid)
Student Loans $32K of $66.65K @ 2.75% (51.93% Paid)
Annual Income ~ $110K
Message 6 of 77
Moderator Emeritus

BottomRanker great info (did not know)! Went to Discover and ordered the "Dawn of Discover" Black Discover Card with the sun in it. Loved the card looks and I had it back in time as one of my Legacy Cards. Wished they still had it and now they do Smiley Very Happy

Starting Score: 000
Current Score: 850
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 7 of 77
Frequent Contributor

Thanks for posting!

I went with the Dawn of Discover card because there is so much legacy behind that design. It's like the AMEX Green charge card of Discover Smiley Very Happy

CURRENT FAVORITE CARD: American Express Rose Gold Card
Message 8 of 77
Valued Contributor

Wow, 142 options... And I just ordered a new card last week!

Most of these are flat pictures that I suspect are print-on-demand. Makes sense really.

The iridescent card is tempting...

TU FICO 8: 741 (7/19) — Ex FICO 8: 739 (7/19) — Opinions are my own and not the views of my employer
Message 9 of 77
Senior Contributor

Jet black with the gold letters like the gold card.

My posts are JMHO. I DO NOT claim to be a FICO expert. Just sharing my experiences from rebuild to recovery after BK DC. My siggy is not to brag at all. Just to show fellow members what can be accomplished when you do it right and play the FICO Credit Game.
Message 10 of 77
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.