Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A random question lol

tag
Fico82
Frequent Contributor

A random question lol

Hey fico fam !

So yeaterday i recieved my chase amazon card and to my suprise opening envelope i noticed the quality of how the card itself felt,  weight  , and the etching of numbers and name etc. By far the nicest card ive ever had in this quality.  So was curious of your guys opinion of what cards you all have that feel are the best in quality. I know kind of random 😁 and might been seen as wierd and maybe some dont care how the card feels or looks but just wanted to start a random fun post. 

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
RobynJ
Established Contributor

Re: A random question lol

I love my Apple Card, it's metal and has no account numbers on it. 

> > > > > > > > >

Starting Score:

Current Score:
My highest 818

Goal Score:

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

/
Message 2 of 10
Priory_Man
Valued Contributor

My delta reserve limited edition card, you can see it in my sig. its got a bit of weight to it and is a solid looking card.

"Total revolving credit $286,000 Current UTIL >1%"
Message 3 of 10
Fico82
Frequent Contributor

@RobynJ yes i do like that the numbers are hidden very clean look indeed. A buddy of mine showed me his one time feels nice as well.

@Priory_Man that delta does look sweet !

Thanks for sharing i dont feel like the only oddball now lol 😆 

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was just going to post about pretty cards but since you also mentioned how the card looks:

Now crazy about Cash magnet lol

Delta ones looks great too

BA, luv the design

Of Chase, Aeroplan

Of Citi, Rewards +

Maybe I'll app for those in the future Smiley LOL

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Fico82  I was delighted to read your lighthearted and fun question. It's quite refreshing. Your new Amazon Chase card sounds nice. I'm curious to hold one in my hand and check it out. To answer your question, I am going to say my Military Star card. I love the way it looks with the beautiful Statue of Liberty proudly displayed. Also, they are customized for each account holder to display their military branch of service. I am retired Air Force, so mine is embossed with the official United States Air Force seal. I enjoy your fun question. And yes, the card I enjoy seeing most in my wallet every day is my Military Star card. It is my oldest and nicest looking card. I've been a member since 1994. But back then they were called the DPP card, and were embossed with the U.S. flag. 

Message 6 of 10
Fico82
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous i agree cash magnet is nice i definitely like the color and logo !

@Anonymous your military star card is definitely unique with that personalized touch looks great 👌 

Thank you for your service 🇺🇸 

Message 7 of 10
cws-21
Established Contributor

@Fico82 wrote:

Hey fico fam !

So yeaterday i recieved my chase amazon card and to my suprise opening envelope i noticed the quality of how the card itself felt,  weight  , and the etching of numbers and name etc. By far the nicest card ive ever had in this quality.  So was curious of your guys opinion of what cards you all have that feel are the best in quality. I know kind of random 😁 and might been seen as wierd and maybe some dont care how the card feels or looks but just wanted to start a random fun post. 

The cards of mine that feel and look the best are the ones that have the best cash back! Smiley Very Happy

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@cws-21  Good one. Very clever.

Message 9 of 10
Fico82
Frequent Contributor

@cws-21 wrote:

@Fico82 wrote:

Hey fico fam !

The cards of mine that feel and look the best are the ones that have the best cash back! Smiley Very Happy

😎

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.