Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Acorns App Issues

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Acorns App Issues

I have Acorn (Savings) and Acorn Later (IRA) accounts that I fanatically check numerous times a day. Acorns Later is not available on desktop so I have to check it through my phone. It's not a big deal, but when my iPhone did updates the other day, my Acorns app got stuck in update mode. I can't uninstall to reinstall so I'm not sure what do. Is this a phone issue or app issue? Any easy remedies? I'm not that tech savvy.
Thank you!
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Acorns App Issues

Sounds like a phone issue. Have you tried just re-starting the phone?
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you have 6s or newer... 

firmly press the app from the Home screen. You might see options to Resume Download, Pause Download, or Cancel Download. If the app download is paused, tap Resume Download. If it's stuck, tap Pause Download, then firmly press the app again and tap Resume Download.

(info is cut/paste from Apple Support)

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Sounds like a phone issue. Have you tried just re-starting the phone?

Sometimes it's the most simple thing. I should have tried that first. I restarted it and everything is fine now.
Thank you!

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm glad you got it figured out. I just joined acorns about a month ago. How long have you had it now?
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.