cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Am I the only one that uses the built-in image hosting? (myFICO)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Am I the only one that uses the built-in image hosting? (myFICO)

I copied and pasted your sample and it worked perfectly. I'm doing something wrong with the link.

Message 11 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I copied and pasted your sample and it worked perfectly. I'm doing something wrong with the link.

Now you should be able to paste your link right where my Disco one is between the quotation marks. You're on the right track!

Message 12 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Sent you a PM so we don't continue to hijack this thread. Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

So sorry everyone !!! I didn't mean to hijack the thread with my stupidity. Bella, thanks so much for the help !!!!

Message 14 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

So sorry everyone !!! I didn't mean to hijack the thread with my stupidity. Bella, thanks so much for the help !!!!

You're okay, I thought I hijacked it! So glad you got it to work! You are most welcome! Smiley Happy

Message 15 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

I still can't get mine to work Smiley Sad I have uploaded my pictures here but they do not have a .jpeg .gif etc at the end and I think that may be why? Stupid Photobucket! 

Message 16 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I still can't get mine to work Smiley Sad I have uploaded my pictures here but they do not have a .jpeg .gif etc at the end and I think that may be why? Stupid Photobucket! 

Yeah. I couldn't get mine to work using the built-in in myFico. I signed up with Imgur. It's free membership as well. 

Message 17 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

FINALLY !!!! Got the built-in hosting to work. 

1. Upload all siggy pics to an album. 

2. Open the tab to My Settings -> Personal Information where you can edit your Signature.

3. Open a DIFFERENT TAB to where your pics are located. 

4. Right click on the pic and select "Copy image address" then paste that to the Signature. 

5. The link does not have the "jpg, gif, jpeg, or png" extension. Its a long series of numbers, letters and characters. 

GOOD LUCK !!! Hope you guys can make it work. 

Message 18 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

FINALLY !!!! Got the built-in hosting to work. 

1. Upload all siggy pics to an album. 

2. Open the tab to My Settings -> Personal Information where you can edit your Signature.

3. Open a DIFFERENT TAB to where your pics are located. 

4. Right click on the pic and select "Copy image address" then paste that to the Signature. 

5. The link does not have the "jpg, gif, jpeg, or png" extension. Its a long series of numbers, letters and characters. 

GOOD LUCK !!! Hope you guys can make it work. 

You can do the same thing with the My FICO image hosting, you just need to open your image in your MyFICO image album in a new tab, click on the new tab, then copy the URL in your browser's address bar, then paste that into your signature. Smiley Happy.

Message 19 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for your assistance the other day, Bella. I had to use Imgur to host at first. I just finally got the myFico built in hosting agent to work. 

Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.