Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex Platinum Members Rejoice!!!

Great, thank you!!

Message 51 of 180
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine is not FedEx .....I  have "United Parcel Svc Next Day M-F" listed on my replacment status. Any one have this too? I'm assuming it means UPS NEXT DAY? Also no tracking# etc 

Message 52 of 180
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's what I got. No tracking but it says 3/31 so let's hope so. The sooner the better but no rush really.

Message 53 of 180
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Mine is not FedEx .....I  have "United Parcel Svc Next Day M-F" listed on my replacment status. Any one have this too? I'm assuming it means UPS NEXT DAY? Also no tracking# etc 

I have this too with no tracking..

Message 54 of 180
Discover2016
Valued Contributor

Speaking from experience since I have ups mychoice, the label created alerts usually happen right after 9pm.

Gardening until September 2025
Next app: Mortgage in September 2025
Message 55 of 180
resilient
Established Contributor

@Discover2016 wrote:

Speaking from experience since I have ups mychoice, the label created alerts usually happen right after 9pm.

+1 I have UPS my choice also, and I get the email and app alert after 9 pm eastern time.

Amex Platinum Amex PRG Amex Hilton Surpass ($7k) Citi AAdvantage WEMC ($20k) Citi Hilton Honors VS ($6.8k) Dillard's Amex ($7.5k) Discover it ($6.5k) FNBO Chrysler MC ($30k) Military Star Card ($4.8k) Nordstrom VS ($25k) PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS ($20.5k) Ritz-Carlton VI ($54.5k) Starwood Preferred Guest Amex ($10k) Susan G. Komen WMC ($38k) Kinetic CU Visa ($10k) US Bank Cash + VS ($16k) Sears MC ($6k) USAA Limitless VS ($15k) Walmart MC ($7.5k) AAdvantage Aviator Silver WEMC ($11.3k)
Message 56 of 180
Anonymous
Not applicable

quick question, for those of you who did your replacment through the chat, did the CSR chatting with you ask for security codes in order to process it? I know when I did the online card managment button it asked for the 3 digits in the back of the strip. I was just wondering if phoning in or through chat if they asked the secuiryt questions before proceeding?

Message 57 of 180
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

quick question, for those of you who did your replacment through the chat, did the CSR chatting with you ask for security codes in order to process it? I know when I did the online card managment button it asked for the 3 digits in the back of the strip. I was just wondering if phoning in or through chat if they asked the secuiryt questions before proceeding?

I was asked for this in addition to my address and phone number.

Message 58 of 180
Anonymous
Not applicable

just an update for everyone I got UPS my choice notification shipping just now  that Its coming tomorrow! It's official! Everyone check yours!

Message 59 of 180
resilient
Established Contributor

Haha, I just got my email and notification too 😂😂

Amex Platinum Amex PRG Amex Hilton Surpass ($7k) Citi AAdvantage WEMC ($20k) Citi Hilton Honors VS ($6.8k) Dillard's Amex ($7.5k) Discover it ($6.5k) FNBO Chrysler MC ($30k) Military Star Card ($4.8k) Nordstrom VS ($25k) PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS ($20.5k) Ritz-Carlton VI ($54.5k) Starwood Preferred Guest Amex ($10k) Susan G. Komen WMC ($38k) Kinetic CU Visa ($10k) US Bank Cash + VS ($16k) Sears MC ($6k) USAA Limitless VS ($15k) Walmart MC ($7.5k) AAdvantage Aviator Silver WEMC ($11.3k)
Message 60 of 180
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.