Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP/CSR Redesign?

tag
TSlop
Valued Contributor

CSP/CSR Redesign?

Anyone think we'll get a redesign of the CSP/CSR cards if/when the rumored changes to their earnings potentially arrive in August? I do like the current designs, though, so if they update them, hopefully they are still classy.

Message 1 of 36
35 REPLIES 35
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Re: CSP/CSR Redesign?

I just want them to give up the blue. 

I hate blue. I'd rather deal with red and green polka dots on orange background. 

Message 2 of 36
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Remedios wrote:

I hate blue. I'd rather deal with red and green polka dots on orange background. 

Well, you can always go for the customized version of the Gymboree Visa 😂💀

936F0C30-0999-4D63-B6D9-600900B557B1.jpeg

Message 3 of 36
TSlop
Valued Contributor

I guess they were updated slightly in 2019 (?) when they made contactless ones. I remember my CSP went more blue than purple and dropped the words "Chase" on the front. I can't seem to find anything on the internet as to when the CSP adopted the design it was using in 2019. I've only had mine since mid 2018.

Message 4 of 36
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@TSlop wrote:

I guess they were updated slightly in 2019 (?) when they made contactless ones. I remember my CSP went more blue than purple and dropped the words "Chase" on the front. I can't seem to find anything on the internet as to when the CSP adopted the design it was using in 2019. I've only had mine since mid 2018.

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/SmorgasBoard/New-CSP-Card-Design/td-p/5496263

Message 5 of 36
TSlop
Valued Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@TSlop wrote:

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/SmorgasBoard/New-CSP-Card-Design/td-p/5496263

Well, that confirms the 2019 date for the update/refresh when they added contactless. Someone in that thread mentioned the CSP card was metal and they had it for 5 years, so maybe the design has been generally the same since at least 2014.

Message 6 of 36
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@FinStar wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

Well, you can always go for the customized version of the Gymboree Visa 😂💀

936F0C30-0999-4D63-B6D9-600900B557B1.jpeg

😂

I've seen wounds that were more aesthetically pleasing. Looks like something out of pop up book about chiken pox 

Message 7 of 36
iced
Valued Contributor

@Remedios wrote:

The S stands for Sapphire. There's going to be blue in it somewhere.

Message 8 of 36
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Remedios wrote:

We cannot be friends. Blue is my favorite color. 

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 9 of 36
unsungivy
Established Contributor

@coldfusion wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

We cannot be friends. Blue is my favorite color. 

Also Blue is clearly Chase's signature color, given how they use it in all their non-co-branded cards. (And AMEX's too, given all their non-charge cards non-co-branded cards and NAMING conventions.)

Chase and AmEx should really have had a sit-down about who gets the color Blue for all their stuff at some point and hashed that out. Pretty sure AmEx had it first with the AmEx Blue!

SD - Biz -
Message 10 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.