Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clash of clan

tag
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Clash of clan

Yes ill admit it and say Im 20 years old and am addicted to Clash of clans! Anyone else?

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Clash of clan

Not I.

I was always much more of a SimCity guy.

Message 2 of 6
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Used to play a lot, too much clan infighting during wars: we didn't lose many but when we did boy did people get on each other... didn't need that in a game.

        
Message 3 of 6
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

@Revelate wrote:

Used to play a lot, too much clan infighting during wars: we didn't lose many but when we did boy did people get on each other... didn't need that in a game.

true, a lot of competition in this game I have yet to join my friends clan, which im not sure if thats a good idea, considering what your saying. Im currently building my village and have wasted a couple of dollars (need to stop) but its hard so im assuming taking it off my phone is the best bet....... its a good game though......

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 4 of 6
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest wrote:

@Revelate wrote:

true, a lot of competition in this game I have yet to join my friends clan, which im not sure if thats a good idea, considering what your saying. Im currently building my village and have wasted a couple of dollars (need to stop) but its hard so im assuming taking it off my phone is the best bet....... its a good game though......

It's awesome through TH7 in my opinion.  TH8 isn't too bad, TH9 drags and I never got to TH10.  The developers seemed to be aware of that with some of the changes they were making but it just became too grindy.

Not all clans are like that in war, don't let my experience stop you from joining your friend's clan.  I thought about joining one of the higher caliber war clans but decided just to stop playing instead.

        
Message 5 of 6
Goblin
Regular Contributor

Shhh, I'm a co-leader in a farming guild.  I learned early that clan wars are just a waste of resources. Our clan is pretty laid back.

I wouldnt recommend purchasing any gems. Just a waste of money.  I usually get tired of apps within a week or two, but clash of clans has been on my phone for a little over a year now.

Im at lvl 87 ....just got my level 7 archers lol  ...Anyway, it's fun to pull out of my pocket and zone out once in awhile...

Starting Score: Ex: 495 Eq: 492 Tu: 497
Current Score: Ex: 708 Eq: 716 Tu: 710

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.