@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

Can I get on the doorman's list?

Otherwise I doubt I could get past the bouncer... Smiley Indifferent

You're already on the list with a big ❤️

Smiley Very Happy  Heart

The owner would like to know what your drink of choice is.

I'm not picky, as long as it's wet. Smiley Very Happy  cheers.gif

Compliments of the owner

how-to-drink-scotch-rocks.jpg

Message 42 of 93
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

Re: Club U🧦

Message 43 of 93
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

Message 44 of 93
Remedios
Credit Mentor

I hate it that it's so hard to hate Bree Bree
I tried. Lordy, did I try!

Message 45 of 93
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

Message 46 of 93
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

@Remedios wrote:
I hate it that it's so hard to hate Bree Bree
I tried. Lordy, did I try!

Did you have a request?

Message 47 of 93
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Welcome to club U🧦, a @Remedios Enterprises establishment. Grand opening tonight at 9pm PST

CREDIT RESTRICTIONS:  Median FICO mortgage score of 700. VantageScore will be considered as long as you don't qualify for Credit One. Men that don't qualify can recon if they have nice assets. Women can't be prettier than the owner.

COVER CHARGE: $50 in cashback or loyalty points equivalent. We accept cash, UR, MR, PayPal, Samsung Pay, and ApplePay (3% surcharge)

Music will be provided by DJ @Adkins  no requests please. If you would like to guest DJ, please see the General Manager.

DRINK SPECIALS:

The Nordstrom - Vodka, white rum, silver tequila, triple Sec, a splash of cola and lemon.

The Delta Run - Classic Gin and tonic

The Triple Pull - 1 sugar cube, 5 dashes Peychaud's bitters, eye whiskey, absinthe, and lemon peel

The Adios Myficoer - Vodka, rum, tequila, gin, Blue Curacao, Sweet and sour, 7-up®

The 5/24 - Classic dry martini

Bottle service: 3 bottle minimum (0% financing available for well qualified patrons)

Heart

I believe I'm on the Guest List?

<slams American Express Platinum Card down on bar and orders 6 Delta Runs to be delivered at 9 minute intervals>

Also, no TYPs?  I find it strange considering the owner that Amex is welcome but Citi has been shunned.

Message 48 of 93
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

@K-in-Boston wrote:

Welcome to club U🧦, a @Remedios Enterprises establishment. Grand opening tonight at 9pm PST

CREDIT RESTRICTIONS:  Median FICO mortgage score of 700. VantageScore will be considered as long as you don't qualify for Credit One. Men that don't qualify can recon if they have nice assets. Women can't be prettier than the owner.

COVER CHARGE: $50 in cashback or loyalty points equivalent. We accept cash, UR, MR, PayPal, Samsung Pay, and ApplePay (3% surcharge)

Music will be provided by DJ @Adkins  no requests please. If you would like to guest DJ, please see the General Manager.

DRINK SPECIALS:

The Nordstrom - Vodka, white rum, silver tequila, triple Sec, a splash of cola and lemon.

The Delta Run - Classic Gin and tonic

The Triple Pull - 1 sugar cube, 5 dashes Peychaud's bitters, eye whiskey, absinthe, and lemon peel

The Adios Myficoer - Vodka, rum, tequila, gin, Blue Curacao, Sweet and sour, 7-up®

The 5/24 - Classic dry martini

Bottle service: 3 bottle minimum (0% financing available for well qualified patrons)

Heart

I believe I'm on the Guest List?

<slams American Express Platinum Card down on bar and orders 6 Delta Runs to be delivered at 9 minute intervals>

Also, no TYPs?  I find it strange considering the owner that Amex is welcome but Citi has been shunned.

We're currently having issues in our negotiations with Citi. MRs are accepted because, Centurion card.

20140826-gin-and-tonic-3-M.jpg

Would you like to start a tab?

Message 49 of 93
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Bree Bree, take it easy. I can only make so many cash advances ...

Message 50 of 93
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.