Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Ranks

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Community Ranks

I didn't say that was how it worked but I said that's how I feel. I don't feel like you should rank up if you can't get kudo'd beside what your saying likely has little to no value
Message 61 of 374
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

I offer congrats far too many times and can't help but to feel inflated sometimes but i been trying to spin around that with more constructive content from time to time toward either a little humour or offering some (what i hope) is a helpful nudge for some members to get a jump on their card's limit (within reason) where they otherwise just resign theirself that they were lucky to even get approved.

I'm always looking to improve (where possible) on even better constructive content trying to one up my own contributions on myself in spite of congrats.

Message 62 of 374
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Just a note. LS was at that rank before the kudos system was even integrated in pretty sure.
Message 63 of 374
jsucool76
Super Contributor

I'm pretty sure* my bad. (on phone can't edit.)
Message 64 of 374
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can. Below the comment field you get that search bar and below that you see
Version: Mobile | Full

Hit the full link and then you can edit and quote people Smiley Wink
Message 65 of 374
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Community ranks still look good for lexie09 and MarineVietVet but haven't seen either post in quite awhile Smiley Indifferent

Message 66 of 374
DrZoidberg
Established Contributor

I'm too lazy to read. Do the rankings restart annually? Idk how I would go from a contributor to a new member. And as someone said before. There are lot of noob ranks that probably know more than the Epic people. Seems to me a lot of the high ranks are just post wh***s. 

Message 67 of 374
Anonymous
Not applicable

@DrZoidberg wrote:

I'm too lazy to read. Do the rankings restart annually? Idk how I would go from a contributor to a new member. And as someone said before. There are lot of noob ranks that probably know more than the Epic people. Seems to me a lot of the high ranks are just post wh***s. 

No they don't reset annually.  Your rank was changed because there has been some software glitch that affected almost everyone on the forum.  Supposedly they are working on a fix but it's entirely possible that it can't/won't be corrected.

As for the rankings, I've said this before but they are not entirely based on post count like a lot of you assume.  There are a lot of unknown factors that  are used in determining rank.  That's why you might see a poster with 10K posts have a lower ranking than someone with 5K posts.  As for those that post a lot of approvals my question is 'so what'?  Why does it matter what someone else's rank is?  It shouldn't as there are no brownies given out for higher ranks.  

Message 68 of 374
jsucool76
Super Contributor

I know what really happened Irish. My journey was upset that he had more posts than me for all these months but I was still a higher rank. So he broke all of myfico.

XD
Message 69 of 374
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

I used to be a "Senior Contributor".

I've been demoted to "Frequent Contributor"

What gives?

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 701 TU 704 EX 685

Message 70 of 374
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.