Did you mean: 

Community Ranks

tag
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Re: Community Ranks

@Thomas_Thumb wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
I don't think kudos received has much to do with it as some of the super contributors have under 1500 received and a low percentage of posts to kudos. To me anything over 20% is good because that means much of what you say is of some value.

Best I can telll the rankings are almost exclusively based on # posts and minutes on-line. You need a certain minimum posts and minutes on-line to get to the next level. Kodos don't appear to be a factor. Best I can tell is the change in rank is done manually but is likely triggered by an automatic notification. If the notification is not acted upon and forgotten, the user may not receive a higher ranking.[system glitch on 7/22/2016 clearly showed ranking are system automated]

A likely breakdown of minimum posts category for each rank is shown below. [note: visitor rankings would follow the same QTY for posts as member rankings].

Added column with some potential minimum on-line minutes based on glitch data. "Tested" thresholds for Established Member, Valued Member, New Contributor, Contributor, Regular Contributor and Frequent Contributor.

RankingPostsMinutes on-line
New Member15
Member560
Established Member10180
Valued Member25480
New Contributor50600
Contributor75720
Regular contributor100840
Frequent Contributor250960
Established Contributor5003600 (est)
Valued Contributor10007200 (est)
Senior Contributor3000 
Super Contributor5000 
Mega Contributor10,000 
Epic Contributor20,000 

Shortly after I hit 3000 posts, I was appointed "Senior Contributor". I don't know what my online minutes were.

I never even knew, until today, that there was an "online minutes" stat, but I'm pretty sure that I have a lot more online minutes than what my statistics show.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 71 of 388
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah my online minutes reset and I am at 776. I was over 100k I think.
Message 72 of 388
jsucool76
Super Contributor

well judging by how long it took me to get to my rank before, i guess it'll be another 5 years to get back to it Smiley Tongue
Message 73 of 388
Anonymous
Not applicable

^ yeah I got the "super contributor" email then that day I was new visitor.. Ha. Ain't that the way
Message 74 of 388
Scupra
Super Contributor

@jsucool76 wrote:
well judging by how long it took me to get to my rank before, i guess it'll be another 5 years to get back to it Smiley Tongue

Or 2 days Smiley Happy welcome back super contributor

Filed BK7: 7/2012 (start score EQ 560 / TU 529) Discharge 10/2012
801 EQ FICO 06/2022
797 TU FICO 04/2022
793 EX FICO 04/2022
$30k NFCU Platinum | $30.7k NFCU cashRewards Sig | $15k NavChek | $7.1k Cap1 Quicksilver | $10k Amazon Store | $19k Cap1 VentureOne | $16k Barclay Aviator | $5k Chase Freedom | $5k Chase Sapphire Preferred | $9k Costco Visa | $20k AMEX BCE | AMEX Gold | NFCU Platinum #2 $19.3k | Apple $8.5k
Message 75 of 388
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah I noticed I flew through the ranks this time but I still have one more to go up until I get to where I last was but it's close enough. Beats new visitor..
Message 76 of 388
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
^ yeah I got the "super contributor" email then that day I was new visitor.. Ha. Ain't that the way

You shoudl be hiigher than a Senior Contributor. You should be a Super Contributor.  

I am glad they fixed it!

Message 77 of 388
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

You shoudl be hiigher than a Senior Contributor. You should be a Super Contributor.  

I am glad they fixed it!

They fixed the time online, but not all the posts have been recovered.

Message 78 of 388
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am so glad I finally found this. I was very confused. Thanks for posting :-)

Message 79 of 388
Anonymous
Not applicable

looking forward to moving up in the ranks!

Message 80 of 388
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.