Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dear Popups

tag
fltn
Frequent Contributor

Dear Popups

Dear Popups,

You get in my way, cause extra mouse clicks, and frustrate me.

Please go away, and quit blocking my view with "IT". It's because of you that my eyes wonder to the far right bottom corner of the room.

Thank you!

Currently "freezing" in the garden!
Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: Dear Popups

They are getting quite annoying now.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 2 of 18
codimom
Frequent Contributor

knock on wood, i've only gotten 1 pop up...but the dang scroll bar at the top is driving me batty.

Back in the garden!
App free since 23Oct2012 reset to 27Aug13 and reset again 4nov13
Message 3 of 18
Rhaeny
Valued Contributor

@codimom wrote:

knock on wood, i've only gotten 1 pop up...but the dang scroll bar at the top is driving me batty.

+1

I've gotten about 2 or 3 pop ups and I hate them.  They block out your entire screen until you devote ALL of your attention to that stupid add.  And then the scrolling bars across the top are quite annoying.  

One thing I've learned with all of this online marketing crap is the only reason they do this kind of adverstising is because enough people bite to make it profitable.  So as much as we cry and moan about it, as long as the profit margin suits their bottom line our cries are going on deaf ears.

Major CC's - Barclay's ($5.5K) | Barclay's Sallie Mae MC ($5K) | DCU ($7.5K) | Discover IT ($1.4K) | Genisys Visa ($1.4K) | NFCU Visa ($22K) | Navcheck ($15K) | Chase Freedom ($5K) | SDFCU Visa ($8K) | Amex BCP ($9.5K) | Amex Delta ($10K) |Store CC's| -Amazon ($4K) | Catherines ($850) | JCP ($4K) | Macy's ($1.7K) | Avenue ($850) | Victoria's Secret ($1.4K) | Walmart ($4.1K) | Paypal SC ($1.3K) | HSN ($2.5) | Sears ($2.6K) | Sams Club ($4.1K) |Goal|: Age with grace to 750 across the board |Last app|: 3/3/2014
Message 4 of 18
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

pop ups? where? I do not get any but there is something strange anyhow....the QUOTE has vanished....only REPLY left for weeks !
Message 5 of 18
BearOSO
Contributor

Welcome to the Internet, ladies and gents

Message 6 of 18
Coldness
Contributor

I haven't seen a single popup. And AdBlock was able to get rid of that scrollbar first try. Smiley Very Happy

Message 7 of 18
distantarray
Established Contributor

pop ups begone Smiley Tongue

i never see any =)

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 8 of 18
fltn
Frequent Contributor

I keep getting the "black box at the bottom right. Check your fico score now? Yes or No.

No I will not check it. I know them already, I stalk them daily!

Currently "freezing" in the garden!
Message 9 of 18
Rhaeny
Valued Contributor

@Coldness wrote:

I haven't seen a single popup. And AdBlock was able to get rid of that scrollbar first try. Smiley Very Happy

Lawdy Thank You!!!!

I just installed it and it was instantaneous.  No more scrolling bar across the top.  Whew!!!

Major CC's - Barclay's ($5.5K) | Barclay's Sallie Mae MC ($5K) | DCU ($7.5K) | Discover IT ($1.4K) | Genisys Visa ($1.4K) | NFCU Visa ($22K) | Navcheck ($15K) | Chase Freedom ($5K) | SDFCU Visa ($8K) | Amex BCP ($9.5K) | Amex Delta ($10K) |Store CC's| -Amazon ($4K) | Catherines ($850) | JCP ($4K) | Macy's ($1.7K) | Avenue ($850) | Victoria's Secret ($1.4K) | Walmart ($4.1K) | Paypal SC ($1.3K) | HSN ($2.5) | Sears ($2.6K) | Sams Club ($4.1K) |Goal|: Age with grace to 750 across the board |Last app|: 3/3/2014
Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.