Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Debt is the Devil!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Debt is the Devil!

Please just appreciate for the glorious satire that it is....

http://babylonbee.com/news/dave-ramsey-bursts-wall-like-kool-aid-man-stop-christian-using-credit-car...

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

Re: Debt is the Devil!

Dave Ramsey is a very smart Business man, and I agree with his teachings on many points.

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 2 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@grillandwinemaster wrote:

Dave Ramsey is a very smart Business man, and I agree with his teachings on many points.

Dude is a straight up hypocrite.

The wicked borroweth, and payeth not again: but the righteous sheweth mercy, and giveth

Message 3 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

He is a leach who makes his money off financially unstable unsophisticated folks who eat out of his hand. 

Ramsey on show: Don't buy gold

Ramsey on pump and dump sites: I endorse this gold for cash website

He is a shill just like the mad money guy or anyone like that.  The fact anyone listens to or buys anything from him or pat roberstson or anyone like that is mind boggling.

Complete hypocrite, can't stand him.

Message 4 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

He is a leach who makes his money off financially unstable unsophisticated folks who eat out of his hand. 

Ramsey on show: Don't buy gold

Ramsey on pump and dump sites: I endorse this gold for cash website

He is a shill just like the mad money guy or anyone like that.  The fact anyone listens to or buys anything from him or pat roberstson or anyone like that is mind boggling.

Complete hypocrite, can't stand him.

If I could give kudos to this post I would.

Message 5 of 15
stellar
Established Contributor

debil.jpeg

Message 6 of 15
stellar
Established Contributor

debil2.jpeg

Message 7 of 15
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

Granted, Dave Ramsey is not for everyone. However, there is a select LARGE group of the general population that can benefit from his teachings. If y'all would read the "financial happiness" post on this forum, you would understand who the Dave Ramsey program is for. 

Dave's teachings have helped thousands and thousands get out of debt and have financially productive lives. That's no joke, and the numbers speak for themselves. 

If you don't count yourselves as part of the population that NEEDS his teachings because you are already financially literate, my sincere congratulations to you. That however, does not make Dave a hypocrite by any means. It just means YOU don't need HIS teachings. 

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 8 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

He tells people not to invest in gold, takes a cut from cash for gold sites, seems very hypocritical to me.  I can tell anyone not to spend outside their means, doesn't make me some guru.  Appeals to emotion and personal incredulity don't change the fact that what he says and what he does and profits from are different.  He is a pump and dump con man, take off the blinders.

Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@grillandwinemaster wrote:

Granted, Dave Ramsey is not for everyone. However, there is a select LARGE group of the general population that can benefit from his teachings. If y'all would read the "financial happiness" post on this forum, you would understand who the Dave Ramsey program is for. 

Dave's teachings have helped thousands and thousands get out of debt and have financially productive lives. That's no joke, and the numbers speak for themselves. 

If you don't count yourselves as part of the population that NEEDS his teachings because you are already financially literate, my sincere congratulations to you. That however, does not make Dave a hypocrite by any means. It just means YOU don't need HIS teachings. 

People get too wrapped up in that one portion of the totality of what Ramsey is as a person beyond the public eye.  Yes, there is a portion of the population that has become financially healthy using some of his methods, but that does not at all mean he is so pure as his image is crafted to be.

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.