Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Luxury Card Titanium MasterCard

tag
Coolermaster007
Contributor

Luxury Card Titanium MasterCard

Hey guys,By any chance anyone knows how many Grams (weight) does this card in particular have?? CRS / CSP are similar 12 grams thats disapointing for the anual fee the ritz is 30 which is great except i dont want that card.Any info on the titanium is much appreacited Thanks
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Discover2016
Valued Contributor

Re: Luxury Card Titanium MasterCard

@Coolermaster007 wrote:
Hey guys,By any chance anyone knows how many Grams (weight) does this card in particular have?? CRS / CSP are similar 12 grams thats disapointing for the anual fee the ritz is 30 which is great except i dont want that card.Any info on the titanium is much appreacited Thanks

My guess would be somewhere between the CSP and the Ritz, titanium is a light metal, so it would be lighter than the Ritz which is stainless steel (which makes the Centurion also lighter than the Ritz). On a related note, I think that Barclays just doesn't get the really high end card market, the fact that it says "Black Card" or "Gold Card" just makes it gauche in my opinion. For example, a perfect example of a high end "black card" is the Ritz card, very understated and classy.

Gardening until September 2025
Next app: Mortgage in September 2025
Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

+1 ritz is a great looking card.

Tjx rewards a close 2nd. Heh..
Message 3 of 11
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@Discover2016 wrote:

@Coolermaster007 wrote:

My guess would be somewhere between the CSP and the Ritz, titanium is a light metal, so it would be lighter than the Ritz which is stainless steel (which makes the Centurion also lighter than the Ritz). On a related note, I think that Barclays just doesn't get the really high end card market, the fact that it says "Black Card" or "Gold Card" just makes it gauche in my opinion. For example, a perfect example of a high end "black card" is the Ritz card, very understated and classy.

Well, except the Titanium is no more made of Titanium than the Ritz card is made of bits of Ritz hotels.    According to the web page, front is stainless steel, back is carbon fibter

But it is a "patented design" which must be worth, oh, about $0 and you get the Luxury Magazine, which must be worth another $0, so that's quite a way to the $195 AF for a 2% travel card (1% if redeemed for non-travel)

Message 4 of 11
Coolermaster007
Contributor

Yup well aware of the lack of benifits i already have everything covered in my porfolio except a shiny wemc made of a fancy metal Smiley Very Happy might have to call then see if theres any info on weight thanks for the replies guys
Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Why not get the Citi prestige. Atleast ut comes with a FEW benifits.
My card line up is
1 C$R for everyday spend
2 WF propel card for Gas only
3 Ritz-Carlton card for hotels and any fancy restaurants.
Message 6 of 11
Coolermaster007
Contributor

My line is perfect scores in the 800's too im bored & want a heavy metal card thats all
Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm a little bewildered you guys want a heavy card. The Ritz is way too heavy. I can definitely feel the added weight. I want it as light as it can get. I loved the AmEx BLUE card when I had it then. The transparent looks awesome.

Just an opinion. Don't want to get anyone stirred up, okay? hahaha. Smiley Very Happy

I'm afraid the Ritz will get snatched from me and used to slash my neck. Ok. Getting too imaginative. LOL. I do love the Ritz. Just not the extra attention when cashiers hold it, "it's so heavy. What is this? I just want it swpied and slip it out".

Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Funny thing is knowing the credit cards like we do i catch myself looking around at what others use to pay at certain places.
Like i get the "oh this is heavy" with my Ritz when im out. But ive seen centurion cards at highend restaurants that the server doesnt bat an eye at.
I have my line up for my BEST use it might not work for everyone.
And now with platinum SPG thru my ritz platinum status i get to stay at every hotel i want. IE the st regis and the W if i dont feel like staying at the ritz or marriott.
Im going to be getting rid of my citi prestige but i need to replace it because i dont want to lose the 35k limit. Its not in my lineup due to not the right set of benifits.
Message 9 of 11
DrZoidberg
Established Contributor

It's bonded and not that impressive.

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.