Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Most Embarrassing/Memorable Moment Using Card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Most Embarrassing/Memorable Moment Using Card

In Best Buy standing in a line of 20 people and Chase denied my purchase and informed the cashier to have me call in on the company phone (the people were growling). Seems they just wanted to verify it was me with a CL was $12K and no balance.
Message 21 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

My most memorable credit card moment happened on the way to the senior prom. On the drive there, I was running low on gas, and it started pouring rain, and the only gas station we passed had no roof above the pumps. As I got out of my car, my wallet slipped out of my back pocket, and I couldn't find it outside, but my date yelled at me from inside the car that she had the wallet, and I yelled back, "Pass the Discover card!" We both got to the prom soaking wet and she wouldn't talk to me for most of the night.

We still talk to each other once in a while. Right before I moved out of the area, we saw each other in a store, and she yelled from across the store, "I have your wallet!" I burst out laughing and called back, "Pass the Discover card!" Everybody looked at us like we were crazy, but I'm glad we stayed friends.

Message 22 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Definitely the most embarrssing one I've heard....cool story!

Message 23 of 24
zerbherb
Established Contributor

Having a debit and credit card declined in a Israelie market multiple times.
;
Discover it 13300 cl nov 2014/ Everyday 26700 k march 2015/CSP 7.5k Feb 2016/ Freedom Unlimited 7k july 207
Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.