Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Received a thick letter from AOD and I got :scared:

tag
ptatohed
Valued Contributor

Received a thick letter from AOD and I got :scared:

Last week, a snail mail letter from AOD arrived.  My first ever physical mail from them.  I imagined the worse, that the letter would be explaining that their Visa Sig card will be going from 3% CB to............   

I stopped biting my fingernails and opened the letter with shaky hands!  At the top of the first page, in bold red, was 'IMMEDIATE REPLY REQUESTED'.  What could this mean??

Well, it turns out it was a life insurance solicitation.  PHEW!  :wipe brow:  They reminded me that all CU members get $2,000 coverage but if you want additional coverage at additional cost, check some boxes, provide payment info, etc.  

It also asked for your beneficiary.  I listed mrs. ptatohed, took only the free $2k, signed, and placed it in the pre-paid return envelope.  Smiley Happy  

My heart rate returned to normal withing 5 or so minutes.  Smiley Wink

5% CB rotating: ;
Everyday 3% CB: ;
Everyday 5%: ;
Companion Card: ;
Everyday 2.2% CB: ;
Retired to sock drawer after AOD (kept alive w/ 1 purchase every 6 mo): ;
On my radar: ;
Still Waiting for an Invite: ;
No hope:
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
805orbust
Valued Contributor

Re: Received a thick letter from AOD and I got :scared:

Dude this is HILARIOUS!!!  Not only do you still have your 3%, but Mrs _ptatohed is all taken care of.  I was thinking it may have been updated Terms and Conditions... which is essentially the same.  Congrats on the upgrade my friend.  Smiley Very Happy

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.