cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RemiCoffeeThread

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: RemiCoffeeThread


@coldfusion wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

@coldfusion wrote:

 

I know there is some truth to this statement.  Good morning Remi.

 

I Thought I Liked Coffee Turns Out I like Creamer Coffee black rim / handle


 

 

Ha! I was just whining about my coffee Smiley LOL  oops 

 

 

Waffeln-mit-gemischten-Früchten.jpg


berries and honey Heart

 

not the first time you walked right by your mug of coffee Smiley LOL


 

You know I get lost easily 

 

EX 754 EQ 774 TU 752


Message 61 of 121
Senior Contributor

Re: RemiCoffeeThread


@Remedios wrote:

@coldfusion wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

@coldfusion wrote:

 

I know there is some truth to this statement.  Good morning Remi.

 

I Thought I Liked Coffee Turns Out I like Creamer Coffee black rim / handle


 

 

Ha! I was just whining about my coffee Smiley LOL  oops 

 

 

Waffeln-mit-gemischten-Früchten.jpg


berries and honey Heart

 

not the first time you walked right by your mug of coffee Smiley LOL


 

You know I get lost easily 

 


I kinda figured out that might be the case when you haven't even made it halfway to Atlanta for AMEX cookies. 

(8/2019)
FICO 8 (EX) 793 (TU) 808 (EQ) 794
FICO 9 (EX) 822 (TU) 827 (EQ) 844

$800K+ club
Message 62 of 121
Moderator Emeritus

Re: RemiCoffeeThread


@coldfusion wrote:

That's mine.  Go get your own.  

 

She might put together a plate for you if you ask nicely.


@Remedios ... please Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 000
Current Score: 850
Goal Score: 850


Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 63 of 121
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: RemiCoffeeThread


@Dinosaur wrote:

@coldfusion wrote:

That's mine.  Go get your own.  

 

She might put together a plate for you if you ask nicely.


@Remedios... please Smiley Happy


Here you go, a Pancakesaurus for @Dinosaur 

 

84448239-funny-dinosaur-shaped-pancake-with-strawberry-banana-and-chocolate.jpg

EX 754 EQ 774 TU 752


Message 64 of 121
Senior Contributor

Re: RemiCoffeeThread

Can't kudo but you get a +1.

(8/2019)
FICO 8 (EX) 793 (TU) 808 (EQ) 794
FICO 9 (EX) 822 (TU) 827 (EQ) 844

$800K+ club
Message 65 of 121
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: RemiCoffeeThread

Isn't it cute, though? 

 

I almost want to try making  it but it would end up as one of those "fail" pics Smiley Frustrated

EX 754 EQ 774 TU 752


Message 66 of 121
Moderator Emeritus

Re: RemiCoffeeThread


@Remedios wrote:

Isn't it cute, though? 

 

I almost want to try making  it but it would end up as one of those "fail" pics Smiley Frustrated


Thanks! Awesome breakfast! Sure don't come up with them like you do Smiley Happy     feedme.gif

 

@UncleBand @M_Smart007 and @kilroy8   now this is where it is at !!! So cool   Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 000
Current Score: 850
Goal Score: 850


Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 67 of 121
Senior Contributor

Re: RemiCoffeeThread


@Dinosaur wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

Isn't it cute, though? 

 

I almost want to try making  it but it would end up as one of those "fail" pics Smiley Frustrated


Thanks! Awesome breakfast! Sure don't come up with them like you do Smiley Happy     feedme.gif

 

@UncleBand @M_Smart007 and @Kilroy8  now this is where it is at !!! So cool   Smiley Happy


I know that  .. I am not welcome. Have fun @Dinosaur 

 

 

Message 68 of 121
Moderator Emeritus

Re: RemiCoffeeThread

@M_Smart007get your fork and knife ... plenty for all   feedme.gif

Starting Score: 000
Current Score: 850
Goal Score: 850


Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 69 of 121
Senior Contributor

Re: RemiCoffeeThread


@Remedios wrote:

Isn't it cute, though? 

 

I almost want to try making  it but it would end up as one of those "fail" pics Smiley Frustrated


One cannot fail when strawberries are involved Heart

(8/2019)
FICO 8 (EX) 793 (TU) 808 (EQ) 794
FICO 9 (EX) 822 (TU) 827 (EQ) 844

$800K+ club
Message 70 of 121
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.