Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This card sure is ugly.

tag
WuXing5
Regular Contributor

This card sure is ugly.

boy this is just crazy, its like something that came from the trash.

20160819_234208.jpg

"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully. " - GWB
Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22
gingerflower
Valued Contributor

Re: This card sure is ugly.

Looks fine to me...
Message 2 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is pretty ugly.  They didn't even bother to put the VISA logo on the background of the card.

Message 3 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

That card looks pretty ugly, Its already scratched up and you just got it; Id hate to see it in a few months. They need better matterials

Message 4 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@WuXing5 wrote:

20160819_234208.jpg

I don't understand how an organization or company can give out a card to its users in such poor condition. 

A brown card with a huge, white, box with an un-centered Visa logo on it? 

Should've just put "Visa" in white with a blended brown background.If they did that, the card would look decent. 

Message 5 of 23
sarge12
Senior Contributor

Those 3 big letters make it attractive to me....NRA

@WuXing5 wrote:

20160819_234208.jpg

TU fico08=812 07/16/23
EX fico08=809 07/16/23
EQ fico09=812 07/16/23
EX fico09=821 07/16/23
EQ fico bankcard08=832 07/16/23
TU Fico Bankcard 08=840 07/16/23
EQ NG1 fico=802 04/17/21
EQ Resilience index score=58 03/09/21
Unknown score from EX=784 used by Cap1 07/10/20
Message 6 of 23
14Fiesta
Established Contributor

Whoever decided a PowerPoint Gradient color scheme was a good idea for a credit card needs to be fired immediately and barred from ever creating another monstrosity ever again. 

ETA: Probably the same person who was fired at Capital One for designing the old Venture One.

EX FICO (AMEX): 728 (4/29/17) | TU FICO (Discover): 737 (4/7/17) | EQ FICO (Citi): 746 (3/28/17)
Message 7 of 23
elim
Senior Contributor

@14Fiesta wrote:

Whoever decided a PowerPoint Gradient color scheme was a good idea for a credit card needs to be fired immediately and barred from ever creating another monstrosity ever again. 

ETA: Probably the same person who was fired at Capital One for designing the old Venture One.

Message 8 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@14Fiesta wrote:

The old Venture One posted looks 5x better than this NRA card. 

The ugliest card I can think of is AmeriCU Credit Union's debit cards. What kind of a debit card has a flat group of bubble numbers on the front? Let's see if I can find the image. Plus the stickers they put on them for 'activation' never want to come off; thus, there was scratches all over it from day one, and the cards aren't even EMV ready yet. 

americu.jfif

This is a picture of their credit card, so it has the EMV chip, but just remove the EMV chip and this is literally what their debit card looks like. 

Message 9 of 23
Glkslngr
Frequent Contributor

It does look like trash.. I would be embarrassed to ever whip that thing out.
Message 10 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.