Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xbox All Access Bundle

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Xbox All Access Bundle

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-all-access?xr=shellnav

Reading this article makes me wonder why anyone in the world would jump on this offer. If you plan on purchasing the Xbox Scarlett in 2020, this makes no sense. Say if you want to upgrade to the Xbox one x for 12 months, you pay $371.88; then trade in the Xbox one x console to upgrade to scarlett. THEN you have to pay for the new xbox, which will be at least $499.... WORST DEAL EVER 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Schwartzinator
Frequent Contributor

Re: Xbox All Access Bundle

I don't know. That price includes more than just the Xbox. Game Pass Ultimate is $14.99/mo on it's own. Of course, that is only a factor if you were going to subscribe. 

Message 2 of 3
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

Re: Xbox All Access Bundle

@Schwartzinator wrote:

I don't know. That price includes more than just the Xbox. Game Pass Ultimate is $14.99/mo on it's own. Of course, that is only a factor if you were going to subscribe. 

Exactly. For a One X, you'll basically be paying $16 a month for 12 months. The real question will be, what is the trade in value of the Xbox you're buying today. If they value it at $150, you basically rented an Xbox for 12 months for only $42.  If they value it at $200, you're getting an extra $8 towards the new console.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.