cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

25pt increase on EXP!! IIB's deleted ! WHOOP! :)

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

25pt increase on EXP!! IIB's deleted ! WHOOP! :)

For those that dont think IIB's make a difference they do!  Any account with a negative comment like BK/lates affects your score. I had 6 left on all my reports, got EE on TU a few months back with a huge score increase. Today was  EXP turn....I called, EE granted on all 6 ! The ONLY negative thing I have is the BK in PR, and That has 4 1/2 more years till fall off. All accounts reporting are positive. 

The only thing that changed in my reports is all the negative accounts are gone except for the BK/ PR. I still have  upmteen INQ/New accts. Ive been at 662 steady for a year now with NO changes on EX. Today after deletions.......687!  Ive been in the garden for 1 month now, and trying hard to make it for 1 yr, and to let my INQ fall off and age,  as they are CRAY CRAY!! Smiley Wink

In a couple months, EQ will be next and last, and Im anticipating at least a 20pt jump on them as well. Then it will be all be downhill from there, with gardening/aging etc,,, till my BK falls off in 2023. 

Screen Shot 2019-01-03 at 5.02.39 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-03 at 5.02.54 PM.png

10 REPLIES 10
Pikaboo-icu
Valued Contributor

Re: 25pt increase on EXP!! IIB's deleted ! WHOOP! :)

Fantabulous!! 

That's an AWESOME milestone!!  Good for YOU!!

000AAACheerleaders.gif

Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's great news Pizza!  Don't jump the garden fence nowSmiley Tongue

Message 3 of 11
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

That's great news Pizza!  Don't jump the garden fence nowSmiley Tongue

lol..heck no. This year is alot of changes happening for me on all my reports. Pretty much every month or two from now until end of year, I have INQ aging completely off, INQ aging to 1 yr old where they dont count against score anymore, New accts aging to 1-2 yrs. Mix that in with some garden time, and by end of year hopefully my EX score will see 700. I probably wont really see the bigger effect on EX till next year though. 

Message 4 of 11
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Hey congrats!

Don't think we said they didn't matter, think what I said explicitly was if you have six on there getting one removed is /shrug, but in your case getting all removed, well done my friend!

From a data pespective did these accounts just have the IIB tag and were otherwise positive, or were there lates on them as well?

        
Message 5 of 11
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Revelate wrote:

Hey congrats!

Don't think we said they didn't matter, think what I said explicitly was if you have six on there getting one removed is /shrug, but in your case getting all removed, well done my friend!

From a data pespective did these accounts just have the IIB tag and were otherwise positive, or were there lates on them as well?

@Revelate...Thanks! Smiley Happy EX had removed all payment history from the IIB's, so the only thing negative on the accts  was the notation of "debt included in Chapter7 Bankruptcy" in the "account history" section,  and also under "status".  

Message 6 of 11
Aspireto850
Established Contributor

OP, Great update.

Pardon my ignorance but what is IIB? Also with the negative comments are you referring to the text they have in the ‘comment’ section of the report of the payment status? What was the reason or manner in which you disputed this with the CBS?

Thanks

Message 7 of 11
sjt
Senior Contributor

@Aspireto850 wrote:
OP, Great update.

Pardon my ignorance but what is IIB? Also with the negative comments are you referring to the text they have in the ‘comment’ section of the report of the payment status? What was the reason or manner in which you disputed this with the CBS?

Thanks

IIB = Included In Bankruptcy. 

American Express: Platinum Charge, Optima, Business Gold, Delta Business Reserve, Business Cash, Business Plus
Barclays: Arrival+ WEMC
Capital One: Savor WEMC, Venture X Visa Infinite
Chase: Freedom U Visa Signature, CSR Visa Infinite
Citibank: AAdvantage Platinum WEMC
Elan/US Bank: Fidelity Visa Signature
Credit Union: Cash Back Visa Signature
FICO 08: Score decrease between 26-41 points after auto payoff (11.01.21) FICO as of 5.23, EX: 812 / EQ: 825 / TU: 815
Message 8 of 11
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Way to go! Congrats on joining the 700 club!

Message 9 of 11
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Aspireto850 wrote:
OP, Great update.

Thanks

@Aspireto850, mine were related to my BK. My accounts had "included in a chapter 7 bankruptcy" in two different sections. The accounts were due to fall off in a few months anyways, with my DOFD being in 2012. I called EX, listened to the phone prompts till I heard  "dipsute", and spoke with a lady. I asked for EE (early exclusion). I wasnt disputing them, as they are legitamate, I merely asked if they could be deleted early since they were due to fall off soon, and they deleted them!

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.