Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AZEO fail.....on Experian and now Equifax

tag
glockrunner
Regular Contributor

Re: AZEO fail.....on Experian

I missed where I was asked about the limit. I did research and got mixed CL limits. Mine is 31.2k. Is that the reason?
Message 21 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

That’s the reason it’s not counting on EX2.
Message 22 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

It has nothing to do with the fact that it’s a Navy card. It’s because your CL is too high.

Cut off for EX2 is somewhere between 26K and 29K.

AZEO didn’t fail, you used a card outside the parameters of recommendations.
Message 23 of 41
glockrunner
Regular Contributor

Okay then. I chose it because there were other posts that said the limits were 33k to 36k. I took a shot. Don't know why it's this way but it's reversible.
Is there a reason why the EQ 08 score went down and the Score 5 didn't go up?
Message 24 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think the cut off on TU4 and EQ5 is 35K, so it should’ve counted there and it would’ve counted on versions eight and nine as well.

And yeah I’d be willing to bet there was another change on your credit report. Do you have before and after 3Bs?
Message 25 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

But like you said it’s easily reversible, just use the other card.
Message 26 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

And the reason why was HELOCS. They were trying to exclude those in 98 and that’s where they set the cut off. On the 04 version it was a little higher. They totally got rid of it in version 8 or made it 100,000.
Message 27 of 41
LowAPRsMoreRewards
Established Member

I lost track of which scores need the OP's NFCU card to count for, but might it be helpful (or opposite) to ask NFCU to lower the CL on that card below thresholds noted?

Message 28 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well that would work, but he’s got another card with a lower limit, so it’s just easier to change cards then take a CLD on a limit you’ve earned. 😉

OP, any update?
Message 29 of 41
glockrunner
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Well that would work, but he’s got another card with a lower limit, so it’s just easier to change cards then take a CLD on a limit you’ve earned. 😉

OP, any update?

Latest update: Finally have the small balance report on EX and the outcome is not as expected. FICO8 went back up to 701 but the FICO2 fell short of expectation and went up a measly 8 points to 681. Use to be 686 a few months ago. The other CRA's haven't reported yet

Message 30 of 41
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.