Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AoYA reached 1 year today, no gain with EX but 8pt gain with TU

tag
Trudy
Valued Contributor

Re: AoYA reached 1 year today, no gain with EX but 8pt gain with TU

@Anonymous wrote:

Let me ask you this. You have Experian credit works. Did you see any score changes on any model on the first of this month? Yes, all FICO 2 scores increased, 10, 11,12 and FICO 3 score 15.  Does Experian credit works list the age of your youngest account as 12 months? Yes

Thanks.

FICO - 8: 05/05/23
Message 21 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unless the 30 day late modifier held you, or unless you got it at 3 and 6 months, or unless something else changed, I don't know.

But the fact you received points on EX2 shows it recognized something.

Maybe some more experienced members have some ideas?
Message 22 of 24
Trudy
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Unless the 30 day late modifier held you, or unless you got it at 3 and 6 months, or unless something else changed, I don't know.
Yeah, cant really tell because those months marked some anomolies, 5 accounts reporting in Nov, early Dec when I usually only report 4 accounts. (My profile, more pronounced w/ TU doesnt like 5 out of 12 open accounts reporting a balance (3 CC, 2 loans).  And January, early Feb when I had an unexpected CLI increase HP age to 1 yr.

But the fact you received points on EX2 shows it recognized something.  I found that interesting too which is why I was a bit confused.

Maybe some more experienced members have some ideas?  Appreciate you input. Not obessed about it but like many who track and note when changes occur and apply what I've read hear I thought it was worth posting to inquire if there was something I missed.

Moving on.  Thanks again!

FICO - 8: 05/05/23
Message 23 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Classic MF alert problem. Just keep the EX Credit works too.

Yeah I don’t think we can really determine anymore unless we had 3Bs before and after each incident. But at least you figured out a few things. Sorry we couldn’t figure out everything.
Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.