Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLI and new CSP FICO Score Question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CLI and new CSP FICO Score Question

Hey folks,

So I just got approved for a new 10k SL CSP card and a few CLIs on my other cards. My limit went from 9.5k to 23k in the past 2 days! LOL!

I believe my utilization is now something like 5%

Any idea what the impact to my score will be now that my utilization went and dropped from 25%-5%??

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
yoyo
Established Contributor

Re: CLI and new CSP FICO Score Question

My equifax went up 4 points going from 32% to27%....waiting on Tu and ex. You are going below 10-20% so Im guessing 8-12 points?? Got to take other factors as well.
Message 2 of 4
yoyo
Established Contributor

FICO® SCORE CHANGE 663-640

View score history

Details
CompanyCAPITAL ONE
Balance Amount Decrease
Company Name CAPITAL ONE
Address 15000 CAPITAL ONE DR,RICHMOND,VA
Business Type Bank
  • Utilization Percentage
  • 26% 9%
  • Balance Amount
  • $289.00 $204.00

**LOST 23 POINTS BECAUSE I GOT A CLI

Message 3 of 4
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Yoyo that sucks!
I can't figure them out sometimes
NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.