Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap 1 did not report this month

tag
tbea1004
Frequent Contributor

Cap 1 did not report this month

I have been working on getting my util down. I was at 101% and now down to 45%. I paid off my Cap 1 card before the statement date which was 8/23 and it has not reported. It normally reports the next day but not this month. I need it to report because I am working to get down to 20% by mid next month.
6 REPLIES 6
CommanderCody
New Contributor

Re: Cap 1 did not report this month

Not sure but it could be an issue with Cap1. I have two Cap1 CC and neither one has reported yet.
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can call Capital One to inquire about that, or you can dispute via the CBs. Capital One did not report "Pays as Agreed" in June for me, so I disputed via the CBs to force them to report as such. I was sucessful, but YMMV. Smiley Wink

Message 3 of 7
HeavenOhio
Senior Contributor

Only four days have passed since the statement cut, and two of those days have been on a weekend. It's too early to freak out. Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@HeavenOhio wrote:

Only four days have passed since the statement cut, and two of those days have been on a weekend. It's too early to freak out. Smiley Happy

+1

I just realized that. LOL. Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I agree, the OP needs to give it a couple more days.  Cap One could have already reported, just the bureaus may not have updated yet.  They don't always have to be at the same time either.  Citi reported my statement balance on the 24th and it just showed up on EQ today, but not on TU yet for example.

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

FWIW, my cap1 had an unusual delay this month on surfacing on the Experian report as well.   I currently have the 3B service through Experian where i get the Experian refresh daily, but the 3 bureau reports once a month.   Usually, for me, the Capital  One card reports a day or two after statement cut, but this time it took 11 days (I was checking the report daily).   Even though it reported 11 days later, it still had the "Balance updated" date as  the statement date from 11 days earlier.    I happen to get my 3B report a couple of days after this Cap 1 statement cut and notice that it reported to TU an EQ timely, so it was just Experian that was delayed for some reason.    

Also, for what it's worth, I have an Amex card that took six days  this month to Experian. I wasn't tracking this one terribly close, but I'm pretty sure it reported closer to the statement date in prior months. Same deal where the "balance updated" date still reads as the statement date from six days ago.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.