cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confused as to when to buy all 3 scores.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Confused as to when to buy all 3 scores.

Timothy wrote:
Everything else is updated on EX except AMEX Delta balance and new Amex card-

MidnightVoice wrote:
The weird thing is that it has updated some stuff that happened later - the car loan.

Same here.  EX has updated everything but Amex, and Amex has updated everywhere but EX.  It seems to be only the Amex/EX combination that is stuck in the mud.

Message 51 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

cheddar- Did your AMEX get updated twice in Dec on EX and not after?

cheddar wrote:

Timothy wrote:
Everything else is updated on EX except AMEX Delta balance and new Amex card-

MidnightVoice wrote:
The weird thing is that it has updated some stuff that happened later - the car loan.

Same here.  EX has updated everything but Amex, and Amex has updated everywhere but EX.  It seems to be only the Amex/EX combination that is stuck in the mud.

Message 52 of 62
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

cheddar wrote:

Agreed - it has updated two other cards that have cut statements since the AMEX one, so EX is as usual first to report most things.  Just this new Amex card.  Really, really strange.

And Amex will be reporting again next week, new balance (down from 30% util to 0.2%).  I wonder if that will kick things into motion?
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 53 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

Timothy wrote:

cheddar- Did your AMEX get updated twice in Dec on EX and not after?

No, just the usual one-time update on Dec 29, showing the balance on the statement from Dec. 3.  no update since then.

This is particularly frustrating because the balance that's still showing on EX is my 42% util balance from when I wasn't able to make a payment before the first statement.  The statement with that balance on it cut 79 days ago, and I've received two new statements since then.

Whatever the problem is I hope they (Amex and EX) get it together soon.

Message 54 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

BTW, I saw a post recently (may have been on another board; I don't remember) where Amex pulled TU on someone for approval.  This was just in the last couple of days.

I didn't put two and two together at the time, but maybe that could be further evidence of some sort of difficulties in communication between Amex and EX.
Message 55 of 62
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

cheddar wrote:
BTW, I saw a post recently (may have been on another board; I don't remember) where Amex pulled TU on someone for approval.  This was just in the last couple of days.

I didn't put two and two together at the time, but maybe that could be further evidence of some sort of difficulties in communication between Amex and EX.

WOW!!

I wish they had pulled my TU!!

Have you tried calling them?  I did and was sent from Pillar to post and no-one seemed to know the answer.
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 56 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

MidnightVoice wrote:

WOW!!

I wish they had pulled my TU!!

Have you tried calling them?  I did and was sent from Pillar to post and no-one seemed to know the answer.

No, I haven't tried calling.  I figured I'd just get the runaround.

If it doesn't update like it's supposed to at the end of February, I'll seriously consider disputing the balance via EX.  This months-old 42% util is ticking me off when you consider the last two statement balances showed util of 2%.

Message Edited by cheddar on 02-20-2008 09:45 AM
Message 57 of 62
scramblingin2007
Established Contributor

cheddar wrote:

I just app'ed for amx on the 15th and they pulled ex for me...denied of courseSmiley Sad
Message 58 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

They actually pulled all 3 on me in June-

cheddar wrote:

Message 59 of 62
RUSTY101
Regular Contributor

Can anyone tell me what to do when I have no score from ex. I have scores from other 2, how do I get them on ex?
Message 60 of 62
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.