Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Score scam!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit Score scam!!

Id love to see these criminals FICO Scores. you have to pay to get update information it should be free to the people that there screwing...its used so that the Banks can bend you over and collect more interest..im not perfect but theres alot of crap on my report Medical with no reporting agency info..most all have been paid threw insurance ..

you pay off your credit card every month they cancel you right out of the Gate..Load Of CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 21 of 26
dwhanc00
New Contributor

If you are looking for information on the collections on your FICO score report, I could not find mine either.  I had to go to pull my free credit report from equifax and TU, this will provide you with all the information you need.  You will find a lot of information on here on how to help you clear medical collections.  I had four myself and the last two should be coming off in the next few weeks!  Takes a lot of work and patience, but this site WILL help you!

Message 22 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

The sad part about all of this is that it is so hard to get the truth.  That scams are so easy to create.  That in a so-called "christian nation" there are so many crooks in suits.

When greed is God, we are all lost

Message 23 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

fico it is a big rip off fraud  colluiosn  between the banks and the big 3  and the goverment does nothing when scres are diffrent every has a differnt scoring system that have 5 differnt morgagtes on my credit from chase and i never had one with them just there records in the past would prove this because it would have been on my credit report 5 years ago but chase sent a email that verfied  i had them i have never herd of a 30 month morgtage

Message 24 of 26
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

fico it is a big rip off fraud  colluiosn  between the banks and the big 3  and the goverment does nothing when scres are diffrent every has a differnt scoring system that have 5 differnt morgagtes on my credit from chase and i never had one with them just there records in the past would prove this because it would have been on my credit report 5 years ago but chase sent a email that verfied  i had them i have never herd of a 30 month morgtage

Welcome! FICO scores what is off each credit report. If your credit reports are misreporting you should take care of it. If you never had a mortgage with Chase or ever had your mortgage purchased by Chase, then call the police and get a report filed for ID theft. You can then use that police report to get them removed (and anything else reported as not yours). I haven't heard of a 30-month mortgage either. 

Message 25 of 26
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

I noticed that an inquiry I had from an auto refinance in 2011 was coded on my TU report as chase home finance. I wonder if chase's divisions are changing up and perhaps there was a 30 month car loan that was recoded. Also; chase website has been down more than its been up in the last few days. They seem to be having major IT issues. I pushed payment though because I haven't been able to access the site to initiate a payment. I would just call or go into the branch with a copy of your report. Also; my dad had what is known as a merged file... his credit file was merged with someone else's and it was someone in Wisconsin who had one digit different ss# I wonder sometimes if that person deliberately gave a ss# that was off by 1 digit. I was able to help my dad get it fiixed thankfully and He has security measures on his file now that will only pull the file if his name is 100% spelled correctly.

Some of these sorts of issues could be happening to you so its best to just take your report into the branch or call up the.credit bureau directly.to discuss the issue.
FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.