Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Points and Question

tag
Trudy
Valued Contributor

Data Points and Question

Good Day All,

Data Point:  A few things I noticed from reports pulled within a month of each other.  The only change was I allowed 4 cards (thought it was going to be 2) to report a balance plus balances on my mortgage, auto and line of credit.  Went from 4 total accounts reporting to 7.  No other major changes.  Balance for revolving credit from April to May's report showed a reduction of $452.  Revolving credit total and single not greater than 2% in April went to 1% in May.

ALL = EQ and TU as a 90+ late fell off EX early and drove those scores up (YAY!!!)

1. All FICO 8 models either stayed the same or increase slightly
  2. All 5,4,2 models (mortgage, auto and CC) took a hit with TU the biggest, -20 pts mtg, -21 pts auto, - 18 pts CC
  3. All 9 models took a lsight hit with EQ taking the biggest across the board

Questions:  In review of my FICO report:

1. Does a missing checkmark or a dash mean this is not an issue for that CRA?
  2. EQ shows not established long revolving with older acct 22+ yrs and youngest 1.7 yrs, AAoA 12.2 yrs
  3. Any known thresholds for revolving credit as it state I made heavy use.  I've been below 8% individually since 01/2018 an aggregate since 9/2017.

Credit Report.png

FICO - 8: 05/05/23
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.