Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dispute - Resolved or Not?

tag
Trudy
Valued Contributor

Dispute - Resolved or Not?

Today my last 30D (12/2012) was removed from EX, a closed account. YAY!!!! But I'm not sure if it is in a current state of dispute despite what the below information states.  I question this because I called EX a week or so ago to request an early exclusion.  Was told no.  Asked to be transferred to a supervisor.  Was disconnected.  This happened twice.  So the CS went through the verification process, said no, then transferred me and I was disconnected. 

Today I noticed the increase in score and the difference on my report aside from zero lates show this account with a 2nd comment that was not there yesterday. (see highlight).  I did dispute over a year ago which accounts for the 1st comment. I didn't technically dispute this a 2nd time but with this additional statement I wonder if it's possible the late will return.  It's from My EX subscription and report.

Dispute.PNG

FICO - 8: 05/05/23
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Dispute - Resolved or Not?

@Trudy wrote:

Today my last 30D (12/2012) was removed from EX, a closed account. YAY!!!! But I'm not sure if it is in a current state of dispute despite what the below information states.  I question this because I called EX a week or so ago to request an early exclusion.  Was told no.  Asked to be transferred to a supervisor.  Was disconnected.  This happened twice.  So the CS went through the verification process, said no, then transferred me and I was disconnected. 

Today I noticed the increase in score and the difference on my report aside from zero lates show this account with a 2nd comment that was not there yesterday. (see highlight).  I did dispute over a year ago which accounts for the 1st comment. I didn't technically dispute this a 2nd time but with this additional statement I wonder if it's possible the late will return.  It's from My EX subscription and report.

Dispute.PNG

If you got the score increase. Rejoice! Congrats! Its past tense now. Previously,Resolved,the end. Take the points and run!

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.